• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    Roger4314, what difference does it make if your or my ancestors owned slaves?? NONE! WE didnt own
    them! I have no control over what some of my ancestors did, or did not do, but i'm damn sure not gonna
    give the descendants of those said slaves one damn red cent! Those people need to get their crap together
    and quit living off the government tit! It really pisses me off when I see or hear these racist jugheads
    calling for "reparations!" If any group of people should deserve that, it would be the American Indian who
    gets the money, first and foremost! I am really tired of the race-baiters like Sharpton and Jackson, running
    their scams on this country.
    Hurley's Gold

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    People have been talking about the collapse of society since I was a kid, and I'm an old guy.
    Ditto. Those 1970s-era Chick tracts depicting the liberal, hippie revolution in the U.S. are looking pretty out of date these days.

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    Im an old guy, too, but ive never seen the races so divided as I have with this
    idiot running the country! I would never discount the possibility of a civil war
    coming to this country. Im quite sure the Germans would never have thought
    that someone like Hitler would cause the destruction he did, either.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I must admit, having spent a lot of my youth in Florida, Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi, witnessed the Chicago race riots first hand in the 1960's, the civil rights movement and laws following that, I thought racial things had improved tremendously!

The exception to that improvement is with Obama, Holder, Sharpton, Jackson and Quannell X. Those guys never seem to let things calm down. To them, this constant racial strife is "normal" and they keep stirring things up to keep fires of hatred burning!

Is this the WORST I've ever seen? No. The cold blooded murders over race in Chicago are hard to top. This is the worst case of BITCHING that I've ever witnessed. It goes on and on without respite or resolution because that's how the race bait crew wants it. They don't want to resolve the problems or work towards solutions. They just want to bitch, whine, complain and accuse!

Regarding reparations......I never said that was a good solution but as these whiners keep up their complaints and ramp up the volume, you just gotta wonder what they WANT. I think the subject of reparations will resurface and our dickhead in the White House would be willing to borrow more money to reward the complainers!

The 61 meetings with Al Sharpton and Obama in the White House are reliable indicators that all of this strife is according to plan.

Flash

Last edited:

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    My people shame me sometime. History is just that. No one owes anyone anything period.
    Your ancestors did what was going on at the time. And if they abused that power to hurt people they are answering for it. But we abused people also. Let them pay also.
    What the baiters fail to say is slave has been around since the beginning of man. And still goin on. And that will be till the end of time. So when all this comes up what difference does it make
    Cause when it does hit the fan, one will find out who the like minded friends are color be dammed. Jesse al and the rest don't speak for me or mine.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    There were 3 people standing in front of the courthouse in Corpus Christi with a sign that said black lives matter. Who is debating that?
    The problem is criminals. Criminals keep commiting crimes. Race isn't the issue.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Black lives do matter but in order to prove this black parents need to instill this fact
    Instead of trying to be friends with our children. Im friends with my parents now
    But till I was grown I wasn't friends with them. I i was a student trying to learn how life truly works. And holding my hand out to people that committed crimes that people committed
    A hundred years ago wasn't one. Nor could i hold my actions against anyone else.
    You do the crime you do the time. No more no less

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Interesting show on NatGeo yesterday: In Love with Hitler, followed by Hitler the Junkie. Stunning in its revelations about Hitler and the Nazis. One of the things that Hitler said early on on going to war…”in order to go to war we must hate” this was the basis for hating the Jews to justify a World war. There was no shortage of Jews in Germany at that time and he created a huge divide between the Jews and the Germans. To solidify this divide he focused on Germany as the master race and how can you tell? Blonde hair and blue eyes, again differencing Germans from Jews.

One might note the decisiveness that has been fostered between the whites and the blacks over the past 6 years. The HATE that has been nurtured by Obama and Holder…the basis for war? You THINK?

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I don't hate ANYONE. There....I've said it.

I was working on a pretty good burn on Muslims but one of our members helped me see a different side of that situation. I'm now in a "wait and see" mode on that one. Today, I harbor NO hatred.

I am not opposed to calling a turd, a turd. Obama, Sharpton and Holder are turds but that has nothing to do with their race.

Flash

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    I don't hate ANYONE. There....I've said it.

I was working on a pretty good burn on Muslims but one of our members helped me see a different side of that situation. I'm now in a "wait and see" mode on that one. Today, I harbor NO hatred.

I am not opposed to calling a turd, a turd. Obama, Sharpton and Holder are turds but that has nothing to do with their race.

Flash
    That would be an interesting way to think, all lovey-dovey, lets give peace a chance, all ride of the peace train, hold pinkys and sing chum bye ah...But not reality and in fact not healthy. I have always believed we as people and individuals have to stay in balance. In order to stay in balance and love you must be able to hate, hate is the opposite of love. So what I must do is channel my hate, usually I don't hate much at all, but I can always find something to focus my hate on, like Alan Combs or Harry Reid, they are probably at the top of my very short list.

You are about my age and while I don't know your background I know mine: When I stepped off the plane in Dec of '68 I was met by folks chanting give peace a chance, saw same in college in the 60's and 70's and its still going on today.

I watched them burn ROTC buildings, bombed the Pentagon, murdered soldiers coming back from war and I could go on and on, all in the name of peace and its still going on. In their world hate is fine as long as it leads to the end goal. They don't hate at the individual level, they hate classes of people such as soldiers, ANYONE who does not agree with them...People FULL of hate holding pinkys singing give peace love a chance as they spit at you, burn you car, your business will kill you in a heartbeat given the chance.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    That would be an interesting way to think, all lovey-dovey, lets give peace a chance, all ride of the peace train.
    You have to understand.... Ol Flash is/was a product of Woodstock.:banana:
    I watched them burn ROTC buildings, bombed the Pentagon, murdered soldiers coming back from war and I could go on and on, all in the name of peace and its still going on. In their world hate is fine as long as it leads to the end goal. They don't hate at the individual level, they hate classes of people such as soldiers, ANYONE who does not agree with them...People FULL of hate holding pinkys singing give peace love a chance as they spit at you, burn you car, your business will kill you in a heartbeat given the chance.
    Here you've just described the Demo-Lib voting base!!

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    You have to understand.... Ol Flash is/was a product of Woodstock.:banana:
    Here you've just described the Demo-Lib voting base!!
    Got it, bet that SOB was one of them who met me at the gate that night...LOL

That has been my observation over many years. Only a few days ago their was a mostly all black march thru downtown NYC chanting 'we want dead cops'. This is class hatred, the liberal mindset embraces class hatred, its the way they think. I know few if any strong conservatives that have any hate for a class of people, but no shortage of the hate from liberals.

Top Bottom