• ...and so much more!
  • MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Here's the link provided in that vid ^^ that has the full list of the Companies.
    Meant to include it in the OP.

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    @MountainGirl, THANK YOU! Just like what @studenygreg said, I'm surprisingly good (I guess for once I can be thankful Corsicana sucks when it comes to a lot of nationwide franchises! Lol!). Unfortunately, the crappy company I work for gives out Subway gift cards for employee of the month/appreciation :(

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    @MountainGirl, THANK YOU! Just like what @studenygreg said, I'm surprisingly good (I guess for once I can be thankful Corsicana sucks when it comes to a lot of nationwide franchises! Lol!). Unfortunately, the crappy company I work for gives out Subway gift cards for employee of the month/appreciation :(

Give them to the homeless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I do miss my Levi’s though. Haven’t bought a pair in 5 or so years and never will again. Didn’t see Nike on the list. Did I miss it? They’re the worst offender of all.

Levi's stopped fitting right sometime in the early 90s. They changed the cut in every style I tried so they were lower-waisted and had skinnier legs. I gave up on them long before I became more aware of their anti-freedom stances.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    I do miss my Levi’s though. Haven’t bought a pair in 5 or so years and never will again. Didn’t see Nike on the list. Did I miss it? They’re the worst offender of all.
    Are they? Didn't know that. I know they're worthless on other issues, woke, slave labor, etc - but I didn't know they were also anti-gun. Thanks!

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    The list of woke supporting companies would be endless.

I think the companies that made this particular list were specifically those who are/were actively anti-gun.

From the article in post #2:

To be added to the list, a company and/or their decision-makers have either instituted an anti-gun corporate policy or lobbied lawmakers to draft or support anti-gun legislation. In other words, they had to take action – anti-gun action – against the Second Amendment. None of the firms made the list by accident.

“We’re not calling for a boycott of these companies,” CCRKBA Chairman Alan Gottlieb said last year when four more firms were added to the list. “But we are providing this information to American gun owners so they can make informed decisions about where to spend their hard-earned money without unknowingly supporting efforts to erode an important constitutional right.”

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    "“We’re not calling for a boycott of these companies,"

Why not?

Not pc?

What kind of limp wristed response is this?

We're not the bad guys, in this attack on us by corporate entities.

They're helping to disarm us, but we can't lift a finger to defend ourselves in the only way I know how...by not buying their products or not supporting these companies in other ways...like not watching they movies they produce, etc...

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    "“We’re not calling for a boycott of these companies,"

Why not?

Not pc?

What kind of limp wristed response is this?

We're not the bad guys, in this attack on us by corporate entities.

They're helping to disarm us, but we can't lift a finger to defend ourselves in the only way I know how...by not buying their products or not supporting these companies in other ways...like not watching they movies they produce, etc...
    Reduces possibility of lawsuit.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    BRD,

OK, but why bother saying...anything?

Simply show the list and then let the chips fall where they may?

There are those who think 'boycotts' are ineffective, mkay?

Not true.

See 'bud light fiasco'...boycotts are the bane of leftist corporate existence...but they like to pretend they have no impact...bs, they do!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    anibal79
    Top Bottom