• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    We need some of our news media to go to Czech school for analyzing the news versus making the news.
    Subject: Prague newspaper quote
    Extraordinarily accurate analysis from a foreign country. God help the USA.

Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way that you can quickly understand them. This quote came from the Czech Republic. Someone over there has it figured out. It was translated into English from an article in a Prague newspaper.

"The danger to America is not Joseph Biden, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Biden presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Biden, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Biden, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president."
    Target Sports

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    "The danger to America is not Joseph Biden, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Biden presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Biden, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Biden, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president."
    This is being fact checked and under editorial review. Preliminary results indicate the information contained herein - DOUBTFUL!

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Very true. I've been wondering what kind of person could vote for Sleepy Joe.

It makes me feel a little better at least to think many are just voting against Trump and not for Biden.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    We need some of our news media to go to Czech school for analyzing the news versus making the news.
    Subject: Prague newspaper quote
    Extraordinarily accurate analysis from a foreign country. God help the USA.

Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way that you can quickly understand them. This quote came from the Czech Republic. Someone over there has it figured out. It was translated into English from an article in a Prague newspaper.

Great find and a good read. And, boy, did it make me feel stupid reading it.
    Here's why: For years, I have accused CA voters of being the absolute stupidest in the country for electing the likes of Pelosi, Feinstein, and Waters. Oh, Swalwell, Newsom. But I digress.
    This election round, I came to the realization that maybe there are not that many stupid ones, but that the "winners" have been gaming the system.
    Now, we have another country looking over at me, assuming that *I* am the stupid voter.
    We have got to get this fixed. For so many reasons beyond this, we have got to get it fixed.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Didn't this get discussed in another thread and exposed as an old trope about O'bummer? Somebody help me out here since I can't find it now...

Former Czech president Václav Klaus called the American people a 'confederacy of fools' for electing Barack Obama

CZECH PRAGUE NEWSPAPER ARTICLE -- An article in the Prague newspaper, Prager Zeitungon: "The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their President."

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Or the 6k page bill Pelosi want to vote on, 6 hrs after text is released - and WE don't get to see it either!!
    Vote and then read? We get this crap before from Obummer.

johnbeaver

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    Livingston
    Yes, I remember seeing something similar on Obama.
    We can overcome Obama but not the people who voted for him. Same vein.
    But yes, makes you wonder if the Dominion machines were used on a smaller scale for some of the congress critters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnbeaver

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    Livingston
    Yes, I remember seeing something similar on Obama.
    We can overcome Obama but not the people who voted for him. Same vein.
    But yes, makes you wonder if the Dominion machines were used on a smaller scale for some of the congress critters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom