• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JimThorn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    East Texas
    Thoughts? Jon Stewart is a pretty funny guy even though he's a liberal. I didn't know the ATF was not as big and powerful as you would think they are. Looks like the ATF and the Fed and Obama are mostly bark with just a little bite.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Full of lies and misrepresentations. The Tiahrt Amendment doesn't do what he claims it does.

+100 as I was watching that I was counting all the bullshit point by point.

If I don't keep a record of my inventory and sales The ATF would have no problem throwing my ass in jail.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    1.) The video is captioned, "An amendment limiting the law enforcement powers of the ATF couldn't be worse if the NRA wrote it themselves -- which it did." It then shows in the first few seconds video of agents at Mount Carmel in Waco. I guess limiting the powers of a rogue agency which killed mean, women, and even babies by the dozens is a bad thing?

2.) John Stewart claims that 57% of all guns used in crimes were traced back to the same 1% of bad gun dealers. He then says the ATF needs to create a federal registry to trace the crime guns back to crooked dealers. Okay, so if the guns were traced back without the registry, then we don't NEED the registry, right?

3.) Jon Stewart, a Jew, believes in registering guns. I'd like to ask him if he believes in registering people, because sometimes one leads to the other.

4.) I don't see why everybody is laughing at the NRA encouraging gun dealers to go beyond what they are legally required by not selling guns to certain questionable people.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ltlavender
    Top Bottom