• ...and so much more!
  • Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Was headed to Lowes last night for a bolt and had 590 on. Had never listened this late a night and heard the Dana Show? Apparently a conservative talk show out of Dallas?

I can Google like the rest of you, but any personal experiences/opinions?

I thought she was light on substance... was more like a soft rant show.

Code3GT

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2008
    Austin
    I saw her on The Blaze tv channel that we get at one of our stations. Easy on the eyes but I agree, seems to just rant with not a lot of meat and potatoes for the most part.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    590 has gone downhill since Sam Cox retired. Used to listen to Jeff ward but since they have added Ed Clemens to the line up I just can't seem to care anymore.

ATX117

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2015
    Austin
    Was headed to Lowes last night for a bolt and had 590 on. Had never listened this late a night and heard the Dana Show? Apparently a conservative talk show out of Dallas?

I can Google like the rest of you, but any personal experiences/opinions?

I thought she was light on substance... was more like a soft rant show.

I've heard it a few minutes here and there and I would agree with your description.

ATX117

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2015
    Austin
    590 has gone downhill since Sam Cox retired. Used to listen to Jeff ward but since they have added Ed Clemens to the line up I just can't seem to care anymore.

I could barely stand Ed when Sam was around. I can't stand to listen to Jeff Ward anymore because of Ed. I know that the different personalities are supposed to attract different parts of the audience, but I don't know who Ed represents, I guess the segment that's deficient of rational thought.

Tcruse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Corinth
    The Dana Show is also available as a podcast on iTunes.
    I agree that the show is not "hard core gun talk" but I do not think that was the intent. She is good in that her references to gun and gun law all seem to be correct even if not in great detail. My hope is that she is "light enough" that some people in the "undecided" camps will come over to our side.
    In the same vane, I would like to see more of Emily Miller ("Emily gets her gun" fame) in the main stream media for the same reasons.
    Entertaining enough for a wide audience and good enough to change minds in the right direction.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    I could barely stand Ed when Sam was around. I can't stand to listen to Jeff Ward anymore because of Ed. I know that the different personalities are supposed to attract different parts of the audience, but I don't know who Ed represents, I guess the segment that's deficient of rational thought.

Ed represents the old rhino gop.

I listen to 1370am or Herman Cain on tunein radio mornings since Sam Cox left :(

ATX117

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2015
    Austin
    Like Mreed911, I can google too, or in this case just go to 590's website. So it is in fact Dana Loesch. I didn't associate her to the show immediately because my fist experience with her was her book "Hands Off My Gun: Defeating the Plot to Disarm America" where she seemed more polished. She's a looker and a gun babe, can't complain about that.

Tcruse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Corinth
    The Dana Show is also available as a podcast on iTunes.
    I agree that the show is not "hard core gun talk" but I do not think that was the intent. She is good in that her references to gun and gun law all seem to be correct even if not in great detail. My hope is that she is "light enough" that some people in the "undecided" camps will come over to our side.
    In the same vane, I would like to see more of Emily Miller ("Emily gets her gun" fame) in the main stream media for the same reasons.
    Entertaining enough for a wide audience and good enough to change minds in the right direction.
    Dana also wrote a book (Hands off my gun) that is very well documented and correct in her statement of the law. If you listen often you will find that she has an interesting background. She is a guest on Fox often also.

Top Bottom