• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    The current administration just raised taxes by more than any president in the last decade. How did they expect to prevent criticism? Invent something more important to the people involved. Look at the demographic of LEGAL gun owners, it matches pretty well with the demographic of the people that just had their paychecks cut. It appears as though the current administration would go to any length to avoid discussing the increased taxes.

They had 4 years to formulate the AWB, but they chose to release it almost exactly when Americans would be receiving their first paycheck with the additional tax burden. They did not need the unfortunate recent shootings to bring the AWB to the forefront, it was already scheduled to offset the tax debate.
    Now a majority of the victims of the increased taxes are spending all of their energy deflecting something that did not have to be introduced when it was. The AWB has been in his bag of threats since entering office. It might have been more effective next year after the Democrats up for election were safely back in there posts. There is no political cost to Obama to press forward with the AWB, but his fellow congressman may disagree. I think it is humorous that Biden was in charge of researching the AWB, keeping Obama's comments based on the recommendations of others.

Last edited:

pvtsnowball82

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Outside San Antonio
    Good analysis, in my opinion. Obama's entire administration works through deceit, misdirection and distraction. He is two steps ahead of everyone else and he has nothing to lose. If he succeeds, we're that much closer to his vision of a communist state. If he doesn't succeed, he's still dealt vicious blows to the Constitution and the capitalist system.

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    People don't give Obama enough credit. He is greatly underestimated by most Americans. I do not believe we have ever had an administration that posed such a dire threat to our country, Constitution, or freedom.

We're in a bind, boys.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    The ones paying the taxes, for the most part, are not the ones who voted him in.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    People don't give Obama enough credit. He is greatly underestimated by most Americans. I do not believe we have ever had an administration that posed such a dire threat to our country, Constitution, or freedom.

We're in a bind, boys.

Agree:

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kennethreyes
    Top Bottom