• ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Please do not misunderstand this, nor cast me as “antisemitic” in any way.

BUT,

When the Coastal Jewish Libs realize that we, the conservative American “Gun Culture”, whom they aways opposed, ridiculed, and tried to disarm at every turn;
    are now the strongest force capable and willing to protect THEM from the mess they helped to create, the irony will be epic ! ! !

I support Israel, always have, always will !

leVieux

<>
    Capitol Armory ad

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    You can find YouTube videos where someone will ask blacks who it was that kept them in slavery and the vast majority will say it was Republicans. They are shocked when told that the Republican party was formed to fight slavery. I guess we should be happy if most of the kids going to public school actually learn to spell their own names.

I worked in NY for a few miserable years. The owners of the company were Jews and they contributed to every lib cause known, including the NAACP. But I was the first one to hire a full-time black employee (in an office with 300 people.) People used to quietly ask me if I was in the KKK because they were convinced everyone in Texas was a member. They were also convinced that "chili" gets it's name from "chili beans".

Years of trying to figure this out has convinced me that the real difference between conservatives and liberals is this: Conservatives deal with the world as it is. They deal with facts and they act according to those facts. Liberals deal with the world with feelings. They "feel" things should be a certain way and they are not about to let facts get in the way. They are always unhappy because the world is never going to be the way they dream it should be. This all plays into why the media is so far Left. Facts are boring. Feelings sell air fresheners and hair shampoos. They get more of an audience and they make more money when they play on feelings than they ever will by presenting facts. Our poor children have been destroyed by public schools where they've been taught that it's more important to feel special than to be special.

Now you would think that the attacks on Israel and the crowds of anti-Semites screaming in support of Hamas would convince liberal Jews to start looking at the world in a different way. You would think that the huge difference in the support Israel got from Trump versus the near abandonment from Sleepy Joe would help them see the light. I really and sincerely doubt that many will change the way they think. A few smart ones will, certainly, but liberalism is a mental disease that has been cultivated for decades now and these brainless libs will continue to back Obama and his cohorts.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Yep. Liberals ate infected with “dumbassery”.

They are pusses and simply do not understand the BIG, BAD WOLF really does exist and wants to kill them.
    Some are figuring it out...

"Across South Florida, Jewish residents are buying guns and learning to use them, many of them older, more liberal-leaning people who never thought they’d touch a gun in their lives. Spouses are dragging each other to lessons, children are going with parents. Introductory shooting classes are booked up months into the future, even on the Sabbath, because people are so desperate for slots.

Still others are buying security cameras, taking self-defense classes like Krav Maga, the Israeli martial arts that focuses on surviving real-life scenarios, contemplating leaving jewelry at home, and removing mezuzahs from their doors, as they speak of a fear they have not felt before."

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    My first reaction, as I was reading this, was, meh, so they're buying guns, we had millions of gun owners vote for Obutthole and the Braindead. However, the REAL intent of the article came out of hiding in the second half. There was the obligatory mentioning of "Islamophobia", with the ONLY source mentioned being CAIR. Then the author hit at what I think was the whole point of the article, antisemitism and the right wing/neo-nazis. I don't think the author made ONE connection between Oct 7 and Hamas, but she sure did make the "connection" between antisemitism and the "right wing" here in America. I think it's great more and more people are "buying" into guns AND more importantly training, but until they rip off this nasty bandaid covering this festering wound (otherwise known as American liberalism), the problems will continue.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    My first reaction, as I was reading this, was, meh, so they're buying guns, we had millions of gun owners vote for Obutthole and the Braindead. However, the REAL intent of the article came out of hiding in the second half. There was the obligatory mentioning of "Islamophobia", with the ONLY source mentioned being CAIR. Then the author hit at what I think was the whole point of the article, antisemitism and the right wing/neo-nazis. I don't think the author made ONE connection between Oct 7 and Hamas, but she sure did make the "connection" between antisemitism and the "right wing" here in America. I think it's great more and more people are "buying" into guns AND more importantly training, but until they rip off this nasty bandaid covering this festering wound (otherwise known as American liberalism), the problems will continue.

So, out of the 67 paragraph article - you picked the one that mentions islamophobia and decided that was the article's REAL intent? Ohhh kay.

Here's your paragraph:

Islamophobic incidents and hate crimes have also risen nationwide since the attacks. In Illinois, a landlord is accused of stabbing a 6-year-old Palestinian-American boy to death, shouting “you Muslims must die.” The Council on American-Islamic Relations has reported the largest wave in incidents since 2015, when then-presidential candidate Donald Trump called for a ban on Muslims entering the United States.

Most people find what they seek, whether it's there or not. You could be right, though, and it's all bullshit.

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Hang on, this ain't personal MG, as a matter of fact I'm very appreciative of you posting this article, as I would have never seen it otherwise. No, "Islamophobia" was NOT the underlying point of the article, why was it even MENTIONED in the first place (besides the point that that crap aint happening, hence only being able to quote one source, the mouthpiece of Islam here in America)? This article is supposed to be about Jewish fears of raising antisemitism and their response it here in America, i.e. the purchasing and training of/with firearms. But the so-called MSM just can't let ANYTHING go to press or broadcast without trying their level best to tie anything and everything to "right wing extremism".

Steve In Texas

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2023
    Austin, Texas
    I have long had a standing offer to take my Jewish contacts shooting and share my minimal knowledge of armed self defense. Being quite tolerant I have always cast that net wider than just any specific religion. Situational awareness is the key element and a certain tint of rose colored glasses does not practice such.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    @Cool 'Horn Luke I didn't take your post personally whatsoever - I was just surprised at what I thought your point was. Glad you clarified cause now I see it, and actually agree with your clarification.

I think where MSM fails, in their constant attempts, is in not realizing that neither 'islamophobia nor right-wing-extremism', to a certain degree, is necessarily a bad thing.

If you know what I mean. :twin:

We're good.

alternative

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2023
    Texas
    As a white American I don't fear being injured by Jews. I do fear injury by Islamists. When I was living in NYC and went through Harlem I feared injury by Blacks. None of this has anything to do with racism, just knowing what to watch for especially when alone and a crowd is coming towards you. Driving through East St. Louis was just as bad.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    THIS: "but until they rip off this nasty bandaid covering this festering wound (otherwise known as American liberalism), the problems will continue."

Libs buy, but hate those icky things called guns...and now want to be trained in their use...ha ha!

Oh the irony...

Top Bottom