• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • apodgrouparms

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2023
    I'm Noah Graeme, owner of APOD Group Arms, I was an Aviation Rescue Swimmer and PSD Operator overseas before starting APOD Group LLC, a national private security company. Recently moved to Dallas from Maryland. This year we wanted to develop one of the most badass ARs the industry has ever seen and fix a lot of the things we don’t like about the AR platform. Combined with my brother, Aaron Harris, formerly of Smoking Hole Pistol Design, we’ve patented a compensator that actually reduces recoil and rifle twists.

I’m a long gun guy myself and wanted to develop an AR10 precision rifle, which is now currently in production. We have more cool ideas in the hopper so stay tuned for that. Excited to join this community as a new manufacturer/industry partner, and share my experiences from both the field and overseas. I look forward to exchanging knowledge, discussing tactical insights, and learning from fellow firearms enthusiasts.
    Venture Surplus ad

apodgrouparms

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2023
    Welcome to Texas. Looking forward to a little more about your compensator. Most are nothing more that hood ornaments.
    Thanks! Agreed. I guess it's a shoot with it and find out hahaha. But short of that, what would you like to know?

apodgrouparms

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2023
    I read about it on your link, thanks for that. It appears you went for function as a primary design parameter. I may give it a try.
    Awesome! We definitely did. With our operational background, we wanted something more designed around the operator.

Top Bottom