• SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I wanted to post this in the hopes that we can help this group gain more support and help those who have sacrificed so much:

The Lone Survivor Foundation | Joe Nichols - The Shape I'm In

Lone Survivor Foundation - Non-Profit Organization - Founded: February 2010 | Facebook

Most of you have heard of Marcus Luttrell, know who he is, and many of you have read his book and understand the trials and tribulations he has endured. As amazing as his story is, unfortunately it is the story of countless other courageous veterans throughout world history. There are and have always been countless examples of brave soldiers that have made unimaginable sacrifices in the name of the ideals we hold so dear, and that make us the great nation we are. Unfortunately, many times these amazing people fall through the cracks and don't receive the care, support, respect, and love they deserve.

This group is a non-profit organization that Marcus, as well as a number of other generous people have helped create to work towards ensuring that these heroic veterans are given the support, love, and respect they deserve. I encourage you all to visit the website, look around, and consider throwing your hat in the ring to help out. Donations are always helpful, however, help can be as simple as being a friend to a veteran in your community that may be in need of one. If you're on Facebook, join their page and spread the word about the foundation. Get others interested. And remember, whatever you do in life, whatever you are faced with, NEVER QUIT!

Top Bottom