• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I haven't read that thread. I don't even know the guy was a veteran. Excellent speech none the less. At least both of us linked it here.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    I haven't read that thread. I don't even know the guy was a veteran. Excellent speech none the less. At least both of us linked it here.
    It was a bit garbled, but in his introduction I believe he said he was a Sgt in the Marines. There is also a closed caption in the lower left.

I thought it was a good counter point to the Vets against.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    From his response to the officious edict "You have to give us your name", to the reaction at the end, where it wasn't hard to tell who was what from the deer in the headlight looks in the room, priceless. Well worthy of going viral.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    He's wrong on one point. Many of us won't meekly head down to the collection point to turn in our guns.
    He was making the point that he was law abiding while others were not, so why punish him - why should he pay for the criminals - why should he be defenseless. He is an honest and frustrated man and I respect him.

That said, what people will or won't do when the time comes will come down to the moment, but not in advance of the moment. Lots of people who brag about what they will do will end up folding. Internet bluster is cheap.

Top Bottom