• ...and so much more!
  • 1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Cruise details....?
    7 days in the carribean, going to tortola, st Thomas and a few other places. Got the unlimited drinks passes for the wife and I so it should be a good way to celebrate our 5 year anniversary :D
    Aimpoint will barely talk to you unless you are a serious volume dealer. I had to really beg for 2 hats. Lol.

Threaded Pistol barrels will be there. I know Lonewolf and others sell them like hotcakes.
    Hmm I'll have to check it. Just got a shipping notice for my metric threaded AAC barrel shipped so I don't really need one now I guess. Was hoping to possibly pick up a T1 and a surefire light or two. Might as well grab a geissele trigger though. Can never have too many of them.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Never been on a cruise or vacation really so it ought to be fun. Outside of going to Vegas once I've never taken a vacation except for hunting trips. Long over due since I always like buying gun stuff instead of vacations but figured I owed it to the wife since she puts up with my crap. Shot next week, cruise early February then a big hog hunt with friends end of february. My bank account is going to be pitiful soon but I never take time to enjoy life so I'm due.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Haha... I feel your pain. I did the whole Cruise thing a few months ago. I was never so glad to see Galveston as when we got home. At points I wondered if I could just jump ship and swim home like that ex-Miami Dolphin football player that made the news recently.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    That bad huh? I bought the unlimited booze pass as an insurance policy that I'd have fun. All else ffails I'll get drunk lol.

MOA

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2014
    If you would be willing to grab me stickers/ patches, I will throw in 20 bucks and shipping..

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

Same here...get me a Dillo from the Larue table and I've got $30 coming your way...

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    tumblr_ni1pduFLau1qzf5l2o1_500_zpsa0894b0e.jpg

Top Bottom