Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Check out the new SIG can if you can.

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net...=453b9e826b3cad297c7881c3ce185782&oe=5508B2D8

Can't seem to find a picture file I can actually tag on here but that's it.

Supposed to be a more affordable priced QD can and it tapers out to 2 inches (VOLUME!!!).

Ask em just how affordable it's gonna be.

4c9e739f2b6929f4c06510dca22251e2.jpg

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Check out the new SIG can if you can.

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net...=453b9e826b3cad297c7881c3ce185782&oe=5508B2D8

Can't seem to find a picture file I can actually tag on here but that's it.

Supposed to be a more affordable priced QD can and it tapers out to 2 inches (VOLUME!!!).

Ask em just how affordable it's gonna be.
    I shot it a couple months ago, underwhelmed would be the adjective I'd use.
    Truth. Bring some empty suitcases too in order to haul it all home.
    Or I can just bring the wife's suitcase instead of mine lol
    Bring the most comfortable shoes you have.
    My ariats are about the most comfortable "shoes" I own. Not much of a tennis shoe type.

Fred Ziffle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2014
    For what the airlines charge for an extra suitcase, you could ship a pretty decent sized box by Fed-X or UPS.
    Take pics, lots of pics!

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Some other pics of it for your viewing pleasure that I'm allowed to share now. And a pic of the removable front cap that I was talking about.

received_10204016149510911.jpeg_zps77bixa0y.jpg

received_10204016149470910.jpeg_zpsu476n3x3.jpg

received_10204016267833869.jpeg_zpsbyvuyq0v.jpg

Badfish

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    San Antonio,TX
    Some other pics of it for your viewing pleasure that I'm allowed to share now. And a pic of the removable front cap that I was talking about.

You're pretty buddy buddy with someone at SilencerShop huh? lol
    great pics, thanks for sharing. Kinda pisses me off that I just ordered the 762 saker for Christmas. Wish I'd known about these guys.

HandgunHTR

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 10, 2014
    Silencer Shop has the Omega and the new DeadAir Sandman cans on their website now.

$880 for the Omega

$849 for the Sandman Ti

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Bring some empty suitcases too in order to haul it all home.
    Multiple CES jaunts have resulted in a different opinion from me. I box it up and UPS it all home. Yeah, it's heavy and expensive but it sure beats hauling all that dead weight through the airport and possibly having to check an additional, overweight piece of luggage. That can get expensive.

OT Warning

Short personal story about coming back from a big convention - Remember the 90s when kiosk check-ins first appeared at airports? After CES, the Continental check-in line had been extended with ropes from one side of the terminal to the other. If you've been through Vegas, you know how big a space that is; I calculated that there were over 1000 people in that line in front of me.

There were two kiosks at the front of the line and no one was using them. I walked up, slid my card through the reader, punched a few buttons, and heard my name called from the check-in counter about 5 seconds later. The reservation clerk walked out, put a tag on my checked bag, handed me my boarding pass, and I walked away towards my gate.

Hoo, boy, was there yelling and screaming behind me. I thought a riot was going to break out.

Said all that to say this: Coming back from SHOT, CES, or any other truly huge event need not be a trial if you just think different from everyone else.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    You're pretty buddy buddy with someone at SilencerShop huh? lol
    great pics, thanks for sharing. Kinda pisses me off that I just ordered the 762 saker for Christmas. Wish I'd known about these guys.
    Silencerco :)

I do know some people at SilencerShop as well but they're bound by a NDA so they could've gotten in real trouble by sharing those pics.
    Multiple CES jaunts have resulted in a different opinion from me. I box it up and UPS it all home. Yeah, it's heavy and expensive but it sure beats hauling all that dead weight through the airport and possibly having to check an additional, overweight piece of luggage. That can get expensive.

OT Warning

Short personal story about coming back from a big convention - Remember the 90s when kiosk check-ins first appeared at airports? After CES, the Continental check-in line had been extended with ropes from one side of the terminal to the other. If you've been through Vegas, you know how big a space that is; I calculated that there were over 1000 people in that line in front of me.

There were two kiosks at the front of the line and no one was using them. I walked up, slid my card through the reader, punched a few buttons, and heard my name called from the check-in counter about 5 seconds later. The reservation clerk walked out, put a tag on my checked bag, handed me my boarding pass, and I walked away towards my gate.

Hoo, boy, was there yelling and screaming behind me. I thought a riot was going to break out.

Said all that to say this: Coming back from SHOT, CES, or any other truly huge event need not be a trial if you just think different from everyone else.

Im flying southwest so I ought to be alright baggage wise.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Silencerco :)

I do know some people at SilencerShop as well but they're bound by a NDA so they could've gotten in real trouble by sharing those pics.

Im flying southwest so I ought to be alright baggage wise.
    Are your tickets thru southwest purchased

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Are your tickets thru southwest purchased

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom
    Yeah bought em a while back since I leave Monday morning lol
    Whoa, even better.
    Tell them to answer the phone, I think the ratchet system in my saker broke. The muzzle break is stuck in it and it wont release it.:banghead:
    Have you popped it with a rubber hammer a couple times down by the MAAD module?

Top Bottom