Venture Surplus ad

The personal drone that follows and videos you.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Someone should do a video parody about the entire world with every individual so self-absorbed that all they do during every waking hour is video themselves everywhere with those one-armed stick things and drones while doing everything and anything. The end of the video could show the ultimate irony that no one is interested in anyone else's videos and all they do when too tired to shoot selfies is watch their own vids. The new popular video site won't be youtube... but metube.:)

Post of the year! :banana:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I think it's a scam. They'll take pre order money and then it'll be excuse after excuse.

IDK, all the tech is there. Sounds like they just combined it in to one system.

Stability is common on RC now, GPS nav is common, cameras already tracking worn sensors, or GPS module in wristband sending location to drone.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ

Stability is common on RC now, GPS nav is common, cameras already tracking worn sensors, or GPS module in wristband sending location to drone.

I agree. It's all out there. This product has less transparency than a kickstarter etc. It could be these guys have good intentions. Take the Elio 3 wheeled car for example of what's going to happen.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I agree. It's all out there. This product has less transparency than a kickstarter etc. It could be these guys have good intentions. Take the Elio 3 wheeled car for example of what's going to happen.

I haven't actually watched the vid posted or looked in to the company. I can see lots of bugs creeping up in the system and needing to be worked out.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX

This isn't GPS. This is basic triangulation to the wrist-tracker.

It's real. When it ships is up in the air (pun intended). Just thought I'd throw that out there (another pun!).

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    would a Taurus Judge loaded with 410 be the right round for one of those personal drones?

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    would a Taurus Judge loaded with 410 be the right round for one of those personal drones?

I'd think the Judge would scatter the shot too much... maybe a Saiga 410 with 30 rd drum?:D Actually, I'd be darned certain I really feel the need and justification shooting one down... and darned careful where I shot one down due to a fire hazard if the LiPo battery is damaged, which is very likely with a shotgun blast through its guts.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I'd think the Judge would scatter the shot too much... maybe a Saiga 410 with 30 rd drum?:D Actually, I'd be darned certain I really feel the need and justification shooting one down... and darned careful where I shot one down due to a fire hazard if the LiPo battery is damaged, which is very likely with a shotgun blast through its guts.
    Fly one in my face or over my house and we'll see what happens to it
    For all I know it's armed and I felt threatened

I will not comply

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    Fly one in my face or over my house and we'll see what happens to it
    For all I know it's armed and I felt threatened

I will not comply

I'll design one with ultra-accurate sensors that can determine precisely where a firearm is aimed and move rapidly out of the way of fire. You'll shoot a 30-rd mag and never hit it. HA HA!!:D No worries... I have zero interest in snooping on anyone or flying anywhere near other people because too many are paranoid with angry dispositions.

Top Bottom