• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dove_poppers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2019
    San Antonio, Tx
    Women out-attend men in college these days.

Boys are being beat by girls academically in high schools.

Boy Scouts of America is no longer a male-only club.

Prisons and jails are so filled with so many young men as never before.

Fatherless homes are commonplace.

There was time when young men and boys were pushed to achieve so they could become worthy economic providers for families, hard-working breadwinners, as my father and grandfather were.

Family seems to be old hat these days.

There are so many single-mom households these days. This is contrary to nature and creation.

There is so much gender role confusion. Society is totally out of whack.

I suspect that in a conservative state like Texas, old-fashioned family values are still high on the totem pole. Lazy sons who get lousy grades are disciplined, no? The rod is not spared, the child is not spoiled.

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Just can’t get on the whine wagon.

Can’t imagine starting multiple threads per day to whine.

Men would be smart to avoid college anyways. For most it’s just a debt factory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    Women out-attend men in college these days. Boys are being beat by girls academically in high schools.

Boy Scouts of America is no longer a male-only club.

Prisons and jails are so filled with so many young men as never before.

Fatherless homes are commonplace.

There was time when young men and boys were pushed to achieve so they could become worthy economic providers for families, hard-working breadwinners, as my father and grandfather were.

Family seems to be old hat these days.

There are so many single-mom households these days. This is contrary to nature and creation.

There is so much gender role confusion. Society is totally out of whack.

I suspect that in a conservative state like Texas, old-fashioned family values are still high on the totem pole. Lazy sons who get lousy grades are disciplined, no? The rod is not spared, the child is not spoiled.
    #WHATHAVEYOUGOTAGAINSTSUGARMOMMAS?!

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    Never understood why guys choose to be ***** whooped/hen pecked or any other version? Not unlike everyone thinking a dawg with no balls is a better dog.
    Well, just because a dog has balls it doesn't make him a better dog. My pets aren't livestock and aren't expected to breed. Just sayin'.

DyeF9

In Thrust We Trust
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2019
    Red Oak TX
    In my house academics are pushed for everyone. I don't discriminate in punishment for failure to do your job. These days a woman needs a successful career as much as a man. Our household would not be nearly as comfortable on just a single salary, I don't see that changing anytime soon for generations to come. As far as gender confusion. I don't get that, don't teach it to my kids and don't agree with it. I've always had a very close family growing up, and we still do traditions and have family values.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

rmantoo

Cranky old fart: Pull my finger
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    San Angelo
    ...or, a lawn needs mowing?

My wife mows- happily. I really think she was happier the day I bought her a pretty nice, commercial grade zero turn mower than the day I proposed or married her.

I gas and maintain the mower, and do all the trimming and shovel work. I hate mowing, so I'm happy with the arrangement.

I think y'all are sorta right about masculinity. I saw more effeminate looking freak boys when we went to Colorado and Seattle this summer than I've ever seen in my life.... but in small town america Alpha males still exist and are pretty popular- at least in west Texas.

I also think that even though colleges seem like (from my limited exposure) they're almost FULL of fem-boys, that the rest of the US's working class is pretty much empty -or devoid?- of them. It's hard to build stuff, move stuff, or break stuff for a living and be prissy or gender nuetral, imho. I sure don't see any in the oil field- that's for sure.

That's my son, getting 2nd in Rings and 1st in the All-around at a Texas HS gymnastics meet 3 years ago. He had more girls chasing him than is honestly good for a 17 year old's head.

He's a hothead, sometimes, like his old man, and he's definitely not a prissy boy. Like me, he didn't really like school, except for sports and girls, and like me, he was treated harshly sometimes, and taught that he had to work for the things he wanted. His momma and I are cautiously optimistic and quietly confident that he's gonna be ok.

He's living in Denver now, and after about 7 months on a construction crew, has already been promoted. We'll see where it goes, but I'm confident his work ethic and natural competitive drive will do him pretty good.
    Mason Iron Cross.jpg

Attachments

• Mason Iron Cross.jpg
      Mason Iron Cross.jpg
      54.6 KB · Views: 246

TxKronik

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2019
    San Antonio
    It’s funny all the middle aged people complaining about our youth but they are the ones who raised them. What does that say about them and the examples they actually set? A lot of talk about the good old days but our youth learned more from example than talk.

Apparently anyone born in and after my generation is a filthy homeless looking bearded sissy boy.

Top Bottom