The Plinker Thread

RDM

Feb 22, 2008
We gotta have something for plinker's right?

I'll have to come back and edit this later and throw in a photo of my plinker

I have a Marlin 917VR, its a .17 HMR so its always fun to bring out

WyattT

Mar 3, 2008
if i knew how to post pictures id post some of my favorite, the Erma EM-1 .22lr carbine. it looks like a m1 carbine and has a 15rd detachable magazine. direct blowback action. the only issue is that its essentially impossible to dissasemble the action for cleaning unless you trust yourself with punches.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
May 29, 2017
Austin, TX
if i knew how to post pictures id post some of my favorite, the Erma EM-1 .22lr carbine. it looks like a m1 carbine and has a 15rd detachable magazine. direct blowback action. the only issue is that its essentially impossible to dissasemble the action for cleaning unless you trust yourself with punches.
You can use these for example:

URL is the address.

OR

You can attach them. When you post something use the Reply button rather than the Quick Reply box below. Below the text box where you type your reply are "Additional Options". In that list is "Attach Files", click on "Manage Attachments" and it will allow you to add a file from your computer.

ironman45693

Mar 12, 2008
Austin
One night, I turned $5 into about $120 on a roulette table, then dropped down to about $95. I promptly cashed out for the night. The next day I went to Wally World and bought a Mossberg Plinkster for about $95 just to have a cheap ,22lr. Looking back, I wish I would have added the little bit more to get a Ruger 10/22 because there is so much cool after market stuff for them. Maybe one day when I'm feeling frivolous, I'll buy one. It will be hard to buy a gun that is not an Hk, so it'll have to be a good deal.

mcmoyer

Mar 15, 2008
Austin, TX
Nylon 66 & Ruger MkII.

:D

Great for plinkin' coons, too.

Top Bottom