Venture Surplus ad

The "R.I.N.O." Castle whining about losing!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    where & when did integrity go AWAY when it comes to Politians??? ole Castle is now blaming FOX news, Hannidy and Rush etc for losing that Delaware race!! what a JACKA$$!! HEY CASTLE, it couldnt be because you voted for the stimulous bill, cap-n-tax and WOULDNT repeal the healthcare bill if givin the chance???? he's nothing but another EXCUSE making A$$HOLE and the people of his state threw him out!!!!!!! another RINO gone, 10 or so more to go!!!!!!! :patriot:
    Gun Zone Deals

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    where & when did integrity go AWAY when it comes to Politians??? ole Castle is now blaming FOX news, Hannidy and Rush etc for losing that Delaware race!! what a JACKA$$!! HEY CASTLE, it couldnt be because you voted for the stimulous bill, cap-n-tax and WOULDNT repeal the healthcare bill if givin the chance???? he's nothing but another EXCUSE making A$$HOLE and the people of his state threw him out!!!!!!! another RINO gone, 10 or so more to go!!!!!!! :patriot:
    He can draw welfare now!!!

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Well I'll be! Skeeter is yelling about a Republican (in name only)! I never thought I'd see the day. :)

Wait, isn't Delaware where that Tea Party chick who is anti-masturbation beat him? How can someone be anti-masturbation?

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    How can someone be anti-masturbation?

Well how can someone break into your locked bathroom and take away your Playboys? I haven't seen any uniformed police with a logo that says "AMP".

It's another of the stigma the liberals have placed on O'Donnell. Actually it's the only thing Karl Rove didn't mention when he was raking her over the coals. Guess he didn't object to her statement on that.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Well, it does. Is masturbation really any kind of political platform?

I'm sure she has good ideas or she wouldn't have had much of the support that she got from the Tea Party, but I'm left scratching my head when I think of somebody being anti-Masturbation. :)

Edit: and no, I did not mean anything by the words "scratching my head". Sickos!

res1b3uq

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    moderate-liberals

I hope I am not the only one who has noticed this--All these "moderates" that have been defeated by Tea Party candidates have been handpicked by :banghead:our senator John Cornyn. I emailed him yesterday. I think the term "jackass" might have been used. There are a couple or three Texas ladies I would support against him in the next election, and I told him so.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    Well, it does. Is masturbation really any kind of political platform?

I'm sure she has good ideas or she wouldn't have had much of the support that she got from the Tea Party, but I'm left scratching my head when I think of somebody being anti-Masturbation. :)

Edit: and no, I did not mean anything by the words "scratching my head". Sickos!

I'm SURE glad you edited that...

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    I've noticed that all of the incumbents that lost to a Tea Party candidate are acting like children. They refuse to lose gracefully and endorse the winner. I like O'Donnell. She's very smart and can think on her feet. I like what she said in one interview about the RINO leadership in the GOP. "Well, if they will fight for me as hard as they fought against me, I'll win." Not an exact quote but my wife read the article. I'm tickled pink that she won, especially after what the other guy said. Something about this being a test of the more conservative elements against the GOP or something like that. More conservative elements?!? That's what the GOP is supposed to be about! Conservative isn't a party. It's a condition. It's about small gov, being decent, honest, etc... But we've let it be infiltrated over the years just like the Democrat party was and this is what we have now. Well, we're taking the GOP back so it'll be the Grand Old Party again. Ain't nothing grand about the guys in power now. Why don't they just go and be Democrats if they want to act like that?

Top Bottom