• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    [video=youtube;6gCQ5mTplZs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gCQ5mTplZs&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.moddedmu stangs.com%2Fforums%2Fclubhouse%2F237231-how-long-would-you-argue-over-0-15-a.html[/video]

According to this lady, her grandmother was 104 years old when she died this year, in 2011, and was a slave... but she was born in 1907... sooo...???
    Venture Surplus ad

TxBigfoot

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Red Oak
    It's easier to blame your failures in life on racism than to admit you're a lazy fat waste of life. This cow is exactly whats wrong with this country.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    i think she said she came from slavery, thats why she cant get a loan for her hair shop

Yeah - the 4 car repo's an' 2 foreclosures had NUTHIN' ta do with it....

lol!

Seriously, though - put a different color on her, an' change the story line - there's LOTS of folks out there blamin' everyone BUT themselves for the stupid choices they've made!

TxBigfoot

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Red Oak
    I made it all the way through the video. I kept waiting for a harpoon to come flying through the store and spear it.

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    I love this woman. She is unbelievable.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAWkvZmhjy87LJRSXl_h-3evQDucFVNgHP5WgSOl-n4X-KLdrcoQ.jpg

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    I'm not even going to watch....I'm sure when her grandmother was alive she wasn't there everyday helping her fight for her grandmother's alleged suffering. yet, she'd rather ride the train of someone else's experience. I'm white, non hispanic origin in San Antonio. Can I have some representation and a scholarship now that I'm a "minority?!"

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    "It's not about what's right."

Straight from the horse's mouth. I wonder who the bigger fool is- the stupid black lady who's convinced herself she deserves something for nothing or the two actually engaging her in debate...

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Dumb bitch. Shamu there has obviously never picked up a history book before or she would have figured out that every race at one time or another has been sold into slavery and if she's so keen on looking for someone to blame she needs to look at her own damn people because they were the ones that sold their own people into slavery in the first place. This stupid bitch is just looking for attention plain and simple.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Seriously, though - put a different color on her, an' change the story line - there's LOTS of folks out there blamin' everyone BUT themselves for the stupid choices they've made!

Drop by WalMart some evening and you can see the same folks in the living colors of the rainbow.

A guy was telling me yesterday that during Ike he set his neighbors up with generators. (He has a welding and metalworking business.) Everybody seemed happy until one of the neighbor's generator ran out of gas. The neighbor came knocking on his door to let him know it was out and was furious when the owner told the neighbor that he would have to buy his own gas and put it in the machine. If I pulled a stunt like that, my kin from the last thousand years would rise up out of the grave and hunt me down.

There's just an incredible number of people these days that think the world owes them everything and that they are somehow being oppressed if they don't get what they want.

Top Bottom