Texas SOT

The sheet stupidity of liberals - Irony or hypocrisy?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Allow me to put it in prespective: I have lived in San Francisco and I have lived in Austin.

The only BIG difference is SF has the Pacific ocean and Austin has Lake LBJ, SF has Pelosi and Austin has Windy Davis, other than that you really cannot tell them apart.
    ARJ Defense ad

Odiferous

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Evans, Georgia
    I was 20 & 21 when I was stationed at the Presidio of San Francisco in 1987-1988.

Didn't have too many problems with libs...however...they seemed to like to picket outside of movie theaters - two instances come to mind:

Protesting "A Fish Called Wanda" because of the "negative portrayal of a stutterer" and
    Protesting "Full Metal Jacket" becaused it glorified war, specifically Vietnam.

Back in those days, I (and a lot of other Soldiers) didn't have a problem using non-verbal conflict resolution :-)

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Or how about using Separation of Powers to explain why we do not need to know? Separation of Powers refers to the checks and balances of our 3 branches of government, legislative, judicial and executive (which is what the lawsuit against Obuttfuck is based on)...

You Don't Have A Right To Know What Goes On In The White House, Minions. - Chicks on the Right

Oh, and in mentioning the actual three branches of government, a certain motor-mouth idiot from New Dork seems to think otherwise:

Chuck Schumer: Three branches of government "House, Senate and President" - YouTube

House, Senate and President? Is he really that effin' stupid????

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Therein lies your first problem. You expected a news anchor to know about the subject they are reporting. Or a liberal. Facts and knowledge are irrelevant, only opinions and feelings.

Sent by a idjit coffeeholic

Flyingswords

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Smiths Station AL
    reminds me one of 2 twin brothers I knew since 3rd grade. the guy is a closet libtard. I could smell his ass (pun) a mile away with a gas mask on. keeps askin me for proof because nearly everything I post contradicting his posts blows his out of the water. I told him to search the internet for proof, thats where I get mine. He keeps asking, I say....if you keep asking me the same damn thing even though I told you a clue where to look, then you yourself cant lead yourself and you have to have someone take your hand and lead you. Youre like some idiot in a house fire scared to touch a doorknob to see if its safe without having someone do it for you. his twin brother calls out his BS liberal tendencies and hes not tea party affiliated, more like independent. :)

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    reminds me one of 2 twin brothers I knew since 3rd grade. the guy is a closet libtard. I could smell his ass (pun) a mile away with a gas mask on. keeps askin me for proof because nearly everything I post contradicting his posts blows his out of the water. I told him to search the internet for proof, thats where I get mine. He keeps asking, I say....if you keep asking me the same damn thing even though I told you a clue where to look, then you yourself cant lead yourself and you have to have someone take your hand and lead you. Youre like some idiot in a house fire scared to touch a doorknob to see if its safe without having someone do it for you. his twin brother calls out his BS liberal tendencies and hes not tea party affiliated, more like independent. :)
    Liberals cannot stand the light of truth, hence they do no research this allow them to lie with impunity, just tell him ignorance of the law is no excuse in court. You might notice how Obama plays the game. 'Benghazi, first I heard of it was on TV' and he uses that for everything, classic liberalism...

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Allow me to put it in prespective: I have lived in San Francisco and I have lived in Austin.

The only BIG difference is SF has the Pacific ocean and Austin has Lake LBJ, SF has Pelosi and Austin has Windy Davis, other than that you really cannot tell them apart.

actually abortion barbie is from fort worth, right?

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Correct that is where she was elected, so she serves in Austin, I do not know if she also has a home there or not, I suspect she may and that wold be a long commute...

it's probably a huge mansion that uses a lot of energy.

michael moore has 8 or 9 of 'em.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DSDExpresso
    Top Bottom