40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Assault weapons

High capacity magazines

Military grade assault weapons

High powered military grade...

Military style...

To hear the Left talk you would think that the 5.56x45 has magical powers. It's not even legal for deer hunting in a lot of states. Those on the Left would curl up in a ball and cry if they actually understood the true power of most common hunting cartridges.

What is it about a pistol grip, bayonet lug, threaded barrel, or a barrel shroud that makes a particular firearm more "deadly"?

Why is it that those who oppose Freedom seem to believe that the AR-15 is only good for killing people, I can't begin to count how many times I've heard/read that. Also how no one hunts or target shoots with an AR-15. I heard one jackwad on the idiot box saying that the AR-15 wasn't accurate enough for target shooting or hunting and therefore was only good for killing people.

Many on the left are now saying that NO ONE "needs" to own a semi-auto firearm. I've got a strong feeling that most of them saying this can't tell you how a semi-auto firearm operates.

Why is it the Mini-14 is considered a "good" firearm while the AR-15 is a "bad" firearm?

To me, the Left talking about and trying to regulate firearms is like blind people discussing the colors of the rainbow.

Shhhhhhh dont tell them about the mini 14 lol

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Nobody should be allowed to own scary assault doggos! They are only good for biting, and clearly not what the Founding Puppers had in mind.

4n0xbVa.gif
    Good dog! It's steak for you tonight.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom