• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I will not lie. As a Texan. I'd get a woody seeing the modern day equivalent to this,

70629743fde0864450b80e677d7cf4bc.jpg

We're bigger then Germany, the UK, and most other douche holes in Europe. California is a joke and they know it. This is Texas.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    All your gold in one big safe place. I can think of no greater target, once the left gets in office again. Wealth redistribution all in one convenient place ...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I get the feeling that this will be crushed by the powers that be.

To whom do you refer? It's a bleak outlook. I wouldn't be surprised if George Soros already has an account. He knows what's up. He makes money off things breaking. Like the USD going tittie up.

This is a humorous step for The State of Texas. California can lick a sack.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    Ironically everything is driven by money. Pot is a very lucrative market just waiting to be nationally taxed.
    Government ALWAYS follows the money.

Now, back to the bullion channel...

What if people purchased their pot with gold reserves? They cannot keep their money in banks per federal law.

It does not affect me either way.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I have seriously given thought into buying gold and silver. The gold in your hand is a lower class because of possible theft or counterfeit. Good held and passed between places like a good depository have a higher rating. You may never physically see the gold but it cuts down on possible problems.

This might be my sign to get it done. I want physical in my hand gold. I understand the risk.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    The people who rule the world

And that'd be who? The Jews, the Rothschild's, Soros, Putin, China, the communists or the illuminati? Who exactly is running this? Do they control your intentions?

Gold in your hand or kept by The State Of Texas. You've always been able to buy gold and keep it at a gold exchange/bank. Now Texas has its own thing. State backing and not so much of the private bank dealings.

Last edited:

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    I am glad to hear that the Texas Bullion Depository has opened. It will be good for Texas. But for my bullion I would use my own depository, it is located in an undisclosed location.

I believe that now would be a good time to invest in gold and silver for those looking for a place to put some money. I don't think that the prices will ever be this low again.

gaines67

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2018
    Park City
    I am glad to hear that the Texas Bullion Depository has opened. It will be good for Texas. But for my bullion I would use my own depository, it is located in an undisclosed location.

I believe that now would be a good time to invest in gold and silver for those looking for a place to put some money. I don't think that the prices will ever be this low again.

Yup. With all this government spending, prepare thy anus for inflation. Bigly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom