• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TimberWolf7.62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Houston
    Just saw "The Town" with Ben Afleck. The Town
    Pretty good. Much better than "The American". Some chase scenes, shootouts. It's a 2 hour movie and at no time did I feel it dragged.

A+ on the weapons. I liked that they were carefully wiping fingerprints off of the parts as they reassembled the weapons after cleaning and wiped the ammo as they were loading the mags. The only gaffe was firing an M16 full-auto with one hand and it not pointing at the sky after a few rounds.
    Hurley's Gold

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    Just saw "The Town" with Ben Afleck. The Town
    Pretty good. Much better than "The American". Some chase scenes, shootouts. It's a 2 hour movie and at no time did I feel it dragged.

A+ on the weapons. I liked that they were carefully wiping fingerprints off of the parts as they reassembled the weapons after cleaning and wiped the ammo as they were loading the mags. The only gaffe was firing an M16 full-auto with one hand and it not pointing at the sky after a few rounds.

Doing that with an M4 would be hell on your bicep trying to keep it level... If it was even possible...

TimberWolf7.62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Houston
    Yeah, I don't think it can be done.

In the military, turning in loose live ammo is much more of a hassle than turning in empty brass, so one time I had the duty to burn off 3,000 rounds of 5.56. I took 3 privates to load magazines for me and 6 M-16A1 rifles. Not only that, but I had a firing range all to myself and could do any damn thing I wanted. So -- I've tried it. You fire an M16 full auto with one hand and it's pointing up at a 45 degree angle by the third round.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DSDExpresso
    Top Bottom