• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Great job again. The voice quality was much better and the length seems about right. Liked the texas gun law section also. I thought the intro music was slightly long and the end music ran long but realize I can stop it whenever I want.

Overall I found it all interesting, keep up the great work. I'll be waiting for the next one.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Listening right now, will add comments as they progress...

1. I do not like the music playing in the background as you speak. Way too Fox News, without all the cool graphics! Lol.
    2. Instead of mentioning TXI and his daughter alone, I would have gone more into the "take your daughter to the range". It's the equivalent of a liberal feel good story, as much as it can get in this format.
    3. Thanks for the plug on the Anschutz! Its fun hearing your name.
    4. Like the Texas Law Section. I slightly disagree with your analysis on the dad who beat that guy to death. While it could be argued he was "protecting his daughter", I think it could honestly be argued that he raged out and acted in a fit of revenge/rage/vigilante justice. He may not get charged or convicted of 1st degree, but there may be a possible lesser charge that might apply here IMO. That being said, good for this dad and I hope he faces no legal charges (assuming the facts are as reported).
    5. Prepper's corner was good addition.
    6. Work on the sign-off... I don't think you need a cheesy catch phrase, but its just a little abrupt. I thought the length of music at the end was appropriate.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    by this time i think the next instalment can be billed as "Now with planning!"

Top Bottom