• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Seems like they're writing in all kinds of nonsense hoping something gives them a bump in ratings they can ride for another season or so. The show has lost all sense of purpose or direction.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    it has become a liberal shit show over a hack and slash with a bit of a story.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    After Maggie listened to Negan’s begging, she still should have bashed his head with that crow bar

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Sorry everyone is so wrong about this.

1) Rick Grimes is a terrible leader

2) Negan is a pragmatist.

Throughout the Negan saga so far, he has consistently said society needs to have rules and that order cannot exist without it. I get it, he's a totalitarian dictator. I don't actually think he's a psychopath. I think he sees the reality of the situation. He's created a few things, a government, an economy, and he's created outposts. You can't have liberty before you have safety. As far as maslow's hierarchy goes. Negan is on the right track.

I haven't seen season 8 or 9 yet. No spoilers, but frankly. So far I like Negan a lot better than I've ever liked Rick. Maggie, is a good person, but again, Rick has incorrectly influenced her value system in a post rule of law world.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    it has moved from must watch live to record it and watch when I can.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Well, Rick the Duck didn't die. Leaving a hole in the plot. Helicopter ride off the show was a pi$$-off.

The bigger retardation they're sliding in the show. Is the zombies are evolving. Meaning they'll be a point to where zombies get equal rights. Since they can grunt English. Somewhere down the line a bleeding heart will demand a stop to zombie deaths.

I'm still tryout to figure out why zombies constantly eat but never take a crap. You'd figure you'd see bloated zombies will full bellies. Nope. Skinny. Meaning...They're taking craps somewhere. Zombie dumps.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Well, Rick the Duck didn't die. Leaving a hole in the plot. Helicopter ride off the show was a pi$$-off.

The bigger retardation they're sliding in the show. Is the zombies are evolving. Meaning they'll be a point to where zombies get equal rights. Since they can grunt English. Somewhere down the line a bleeding heart will demand a stop to zombie deaths.

I'm still tryout to figure out why zombies constantly eat but never take a crap. You'd figure you'd see bloated zombies will full bellies. Nope. Skinny. Meaning...They're taking craps somewhere. Zombie dumps.
    And their clothes last forever
    You never see one naked
    Their pants magically stay up even though they have wasted away to bones

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    They never waste away to bone. Somehow they decompose just the right amount to let look good on camera but their muscle tissue just keeps on working.

Quit watching seasons ago. Couldn’t suspend belief any longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I hope nobody is treating this like a documentary. It's Fiction.

Bad fiction but still imaginary.

My peeve is the translation between the graphic novels and the T.V.. The novels blow the T.V. show away.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Even in fiction the story must be written in a way that is believable to the point that the viewer can suspend their disbelief and enjoy the show.

The Walking Dead failed hard in that regard. At least for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Seems like they're writing in all kinds of nonsense hoping something gives them a bump in ratings they can ride for another season or so. The show has lost all sense of purpose or direction.

All this.

It is one cheap thrill after another.

Glenn is dead, no he is not.

Rick is dead, no he is not.

Maggie is gonna whack, Negan, no she is not.

etc..

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Even in fiction the story must be written in a way that is believable to the point that the viewer can suspend their disbelief and enjoy the show.

So you are saying, if I fall off a horse and get impaled by a 1" diameter rebar, I can't pull myself off it, hop back on my horse and ride away? Then I can't hike several miles, stand 25 feet from a dozen sticks of dynamite I use to blow up the bridge and survive? And I can't fall off bridge into Cat5 rapids, get washed downstream, and not drown? All without any medical attention? Say it ain't so Joe.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I love well made/written horror shows, be they tv or movie.

After watching 5/6 episodes of TWD, I gave up..boring, repetitious fodder for the lovers of formulaic ka-ka.

Top Bottom