They stold my christmas

Discussion in 'Rants and Raves' started by TXTacticalSource, Dec 13, 2008.

1. TXTacticalSource

TXTacticalSource Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Houston, TX
    So Today I go out to take my mother to the airport I say somewhere around 11:30AM. I come back around 20Min later (I live close to IAH) to find that most of my Christmas ornaments have been stolen. They did not take my lights because there fucking nailed down. People have no fucking shame.
    Sorry for the profanity but I am pist.

2. hoytinak

hoytinak Active Member

Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    Inside or outside the house?...actually it doesn't matter, that'd piss me off too. Prolly some punk kids that need a good whooping.

3. TXTacticalSource

TXTacticalSource Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Houston, TX
    It was out side the house. God I am so fucking pist.

4. Skip

Skip TGT Addict

Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    Hopefully Karma will get them in the end, one way or another. Sorry for your aggrevation.

5. JKTex

JKTex Well-Known

Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Sorry to hear that. Seems to be more an more common for people to steal outdoor decorations the past couple of years.

By the way, I know you're upset, but it's "Stole" and "Pissed". :p

6. chevydeerhunter

chevydeerhunter Well-Known

Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    I know you're upset and an occasional wordy dird is ok, but this is a family forum so let's try to clean it up por favor.

I know, get yourself to the range and pop off a few rounds. This will calm you down and get you ready for when they come back for the lights! :happy0001:

7. TXTacticalSource

TXTacticalSource Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Houston, TX
    check this out.... They came back after we left again and this time they took my lights....
    Now is just plain funny!

8. kingofwylietx

kingofwylietx Well-Known

Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    who steals Christmas lights? They are not worth much and a pain to remove. Odd.

9. TXTacticalSource

TXTacticalSource Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Houston, TX
    Not Odd at all I leave in a apt complex. Like somebody posted a few post ago it must be some punk kids...
    I just finish setting up a cam pointing out side my apt lets see what gives :tongueout:

10. kingofwylietx

kingofwylietx Well-Known

Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    Well, that really is a bummer. Since you put out a security camera, I would put up some more lights. Maybe you can identify them if they come back.