• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Does anybody actually like or enjoy commercials? I mean, come on, when switching channels trying to run from commercials gets so unbearable 'cause the commercial conspiracy assholes make sure they come on at the same time on every damn channel.............I go nuts and just flat turn off the one eyed monster and go read or listen to music or dig in the yard or break rocks, anything! And then some other jerk says, ".......if you watched our commercial, it's in you're mind now and you'll buy our product!" Bullshit!!! I make it a point NOT to buy that product. :mad:
    Texas SOT

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    same time on every damn channel............. :mad:
    Oh man Charlie, I am SO with you on that one! Especially the quoted part.

Also yes, SOME commercials are in fact funny. But the vast majority are not effective on me.

Last edited:

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    Does anybody actually like or enjoy commercials? I mean, come on, when switching channels trying to run from commercials gets so unbearable 'cause the commercial conspiracy assholes make sure they come on at the same time on every damn channel.............I go nuts and just flat turn off the one eyed monster and go read or listen to music or dig in the yard or break rocks, anything! And then some other jerk says, ".......if you watched our commercial, it's in you're mind now and you'll buy our product!" Bullshit!!! I make it a point NOT to buy that product. :mad:

Can't stand how the commercials volume is louder than the show.

Sent from my sucky iPhone, but soon to be Galaxy S3... Lol

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I've noticed even commercials on the radio are sync'd up. At least with TV, I record all my shows so I can fast forward. But on the radio...geez. Sometimes I find myself switching around just to find whose gonna play songs first lol

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Don’t ya’ just love it when someone asks a question about a topic (that has usually been covered a gazillion times already) and is given the answer, (usually by several if not many members) and then doesn’t like the answers! They keep whining and pissin’ and moanin’ until they hear what they want to hear. I’m not referring to opinions necessarily, but the factual references stated by members regarding laws, rules, regulations, etc. My dear old Daddy used to say if you can’t deal with the answer, don’t ask the damn question!

(too much coffee too early in the Monday AM)

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Don’t ya’ just love it when someone asks a question about a topic (that has usually been covered a gazillion times already) and is given the answer, (usually by several if not many members) and then doesn’t like the answers! They keep whining and pissin’ and moanin’ until they hear what they want to hear. I’m not referring to opinions necessarily, but the factual references stated by members regarding laws, rules, regulations, etc. My dear old Daddy used to say if you can’t deal with the answer, don’t ask the damn question!

(too much coffee too early in the Monday AM)

I run into that shit at work, too. What's fun is looking at a car that's been to every other shop in town, and telling them exactly what the other shops did... WTF are you trying to accomplish? Do you think I'm going to tell you that loud knocking sound is your engine trying to tell you a joke!?

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I get so hacked off when you put something on craigslist and the first text you get is a jerk asking you what is the least amount you'll take for it

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    When at my buddys kids little league game (his team won), I heard a mother from the other team say, "Oh, it's ok...this is why we put our son in this league, because even though they did not win they will still get a trophy" WHAT THE....

Big Phil

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    SATX
    Insinuating hunters don't eat (or donate) what they kill, I've never met someone who does that. With the exception of some varmints.

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Anti hunters.. period.. and for what it's worth i'm a big cry baby when it comes to animals.. can't watch that commercial with the pup in the cage that says "what did i do"... but are they really so lame that they can't understand what death to every animal in the wild is like.. and that to be hunted is the equivalent of dying in your sleep at 103.. Just stupid..

Top Bottom