• Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Here's a blue print I made of what I want

1911CQB.jpg

Thinking to spend the fun fund on customizing my 1911 to function at its maximum capabilities. The ejection port will be lowered, flared, and will have the recessed dimple thing to make the casings fly out sideways and not interfere with the aimpoint.

With the stock on, the gun can not be fired without being shouldered, as the buffer tube is QD mounted onto the grip safety.
    Lynx Defense

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    1911's dont need quad rails, thats overkill.

Maybe I should put some gold plated parts on there

Might as well slap some gold on there. You put a magwell grip on a vert grip, flip UPS under the optics with no mention of it being a flip mount. Not to mention, according to the design shown here, you'll be kissing that rear flip sight with every cycles round, LOL. Your face will have more dimples than a fat chicks a**.....lol

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Might as well slap some gold on there. You put a magwell grip on a vert grip, flip UPS under the optics with no mention of it being a flip mount. Not to mention, according to the design shown here, you'll be kissing that rear flip sight with every cycles round, LOL. Your face will have more dimples than a fat chicks a**.....lol

I didn't think anyone would notice the magwell grip on the vert grip And yes, I did consider the problem of the aimpoint flying back at your face every shot, but I decided to do nothing to counter it ;)

Dont fo git da gold toofhs and the caddy

I'm more of a Dacia Sandero kind of guy. Swift but subtle!

You do something like that, I'll PERSONALLY come over, take it from ya an' bury the sumbitch an' put it out of its' misery!!!<G>

You and what army?
    scared0016.gif

Top Bottom