• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    You know if they are monitoring this they are monitoring Texas Gun Talk and other gun sites. Well if they come for me, I hope to get acquainted with some of you from this site when we are in jail together. I just hope they let me bring my mobility scooter for yard time in prison.

Target Sports

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    You know if they are monitoring this they are monitoring Texas Gun Talk and other gun sites. Well if they come for me, I hope to get acquainted with some of you from this site when we are in jail together. I just hope they let me bring my mobility scooter for yard time in prison.

Call me paranoid or even extreme for QAnon but I am concerned that the Democrats are following Hitler's playbook and are working on a "Reichtag Fire" type event in order to "protect Democracy from the domestic terrorists". For terrorists read "anyone who disagrees with them".

And, do not forget, Homeland Security, NSA, and even the USPS are playing the surveillance game now. I am pretty certain that Ronald Reagan is spinning in his grave over the violation of his presidential order on the topic.

Top Bottom