Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Funny, there are parts of Oakland that I've spent a great deal of time in and loved. This, however, is nothing like any place I ever hung out.
    ARJ Defense ad

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    Only one way to fix that MOUT! It would take a military (or at least paramilitary) operation to clean that up.

I'd bet dollars to donuts there were no US citizens seen in any of those videos

Cordell

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Williamson County
    It appears that part of the city is a lost cause. It will spread to the rest of the city then the county and maybe even the rest of the state if the only action taken by law enforcement is speed off after being attacked. Don't get me wrong, that Highway Patrol Officer and Deputy did the right thing for getting the hell out of there for being out numbered 20 to 1 at best, but that shit can't stand. It just sends the message that if enough shit birds gather together in a community, there's nothing that can be done about it which will turn out horribly for the unarmed, good people left in California.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Hopefully 26.2 microseconds. Isn't that why everybody has the 26.2 stickers on the backs of their cars?

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    That flick almost showed the kind of behavior that happened every day during the Chicago riots of 1968 and the Democratic National Convention in Chicago. Add about 10,000 more people and more bodies laying in the street and it completes the picture. The only things missing were tear gas and the cops moving in with riot gear!

Flash

Heinz Bar

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Spring Branch
    The last thing you want is for the military to go in to "clean up". Because once the precedent is set, it won't be those guys they go after, it will be these guys.

oct_gunmen_smiling-450x300.jpg

Martial Law won't touch the inner cities, the Feds will just let them burn themselves out and starve. It will be us they aggressively go after.

Iamntxhunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2014
    Pure lawlessness. The problem will only get bigger. When you have to get up and go to work and be away from your home this is a very difficult problem for the citizens to combat especially when you see LEO neglecting to do their job. You, youe family and your property would constantly be an easy target.

I can't imagine how the DA would handle a law abiding citizen standing his ground and defending himself/family if it involved the taking of a life if necessary.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    In California?

The citizen would be charges with murder, and probably a hate crime. Meanwhile the mother would be on the national news because "he was a good boy".

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    In California?

The citizen would be charges with murder, and probably a hate crime. Meanwhile the mother would be on the national news because "he was a good boy".
    It's funny you say that. Some dumbass thug tried to break in to a home by the country club last year while the owner was home and got shot dead. The mom commented on the news page that he was a good boy and it is sad that someone killed him.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Long ago, a friend in Chicago commented on the passing of a not so good neighborhood thug. He said "Everyone is nice when they're dead." I never forgot that and see it applied in shootings as described above.

The Treyvon Martin case is a sterling example of what my friend Dave pointed out. A profane, violent thug wanna be who was thrown out of school and out of his Mom's house, suddenly becomes a saint. Meanwhile, the parents of the late Treyvon, copyright his images and statements like "Justice For Treyvon" to ensure their financial gain.

We need to be smarter than this crap............. Let's not fall for it!

Flash

franzas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Richmond, VA
    Long ago, a friend in Chicago commented on the passing of a not so good neighborhood thug. He said "Everyone is nice when they're dead." I never forgot that and see it applied in shootings as described above.

The Treyvon Martin case is a sterling example of what my friend Dave pointed out. A profane, violent thug wanna be who was thrown out of school and out of his Mom's house, suddenly becomes a saint. Meanwhile, the parents of the late Treyvon, copyright his images and statements like "Justice For Treyvon" to ensure their financial gain.

We need to be smarter than this crap............. Let's not fall for it!

Flash

We are smarter than this crap. the dumb ones are the ones in the bodybags

XinTX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    South of Houston
    Makes me sick. When I see the LEOs turn tail and leave in these situations, it pi$$es me off after seeing the DC cops go all mall ninja on that guy who had ONE spent shotgun shell in his house. Or when they mall ninja'd that house for one stolen credit card and about $1000 in merchandise (that they didn't find in their well-armed raid). So here we have a scene of utter lawlesness. But where is the MRAP and mall ninja squad that they'd call out if you were some suburbanite with an unregistered EBR?

Cordell

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Williamson County
    I agree with what you're saying about the Mall ninja stuff for non-violent offenders but I am not too sure I can fault those cops for running off. Yeah it is their job to maintain law and order, but that seems like a huge officer safety issue.

I am not a cop and I've never been a cop but it is reasonable to believe that in a large mob like that with a 1 to 30 ratio, live to fight another day. That's the kind of stuff back up is for. Not to mention if the cop had to defend himself or another person, you can almost bet it'd be the LA Riots on steroids.

XinTX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    South of Houston
    I agree with what you're saying about the Mall ninja stuff for non-violent offenders but I am not too sure I can fault those cops for running off. Yeah it is their job to maintain law and order, but that seems like a huge officer safety issue.

I am not a cop and I've never been a cop but it is reasonable to believe that in a large mob like that with a 1 to 30 ratio, live to fight another day. That's the kind of stuff back up is for. Not to mention if the cop had to defend himself or another person, you can almost bet it'd be the LA Riots on steroids.

I agree that one car leaving was the right choice at the time. But why not call in the cavalry and go back and clean house? Had it been a group of 2A supporters with "unregistered " ARs they'd be back in full force.

Chirpy

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Hutto, TX (kinda)
    It's not profitable to bust those guys. They'll use public defenders and consume budgets in jail. Better to turn law abiding citizens into criminals that will hire attorneys and pay fines and judgements. This puts money into both sides of the "justice" system.

Sent from magic cutting board

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Top Bottom