Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    First fake news told people that Trump said to take or inject lysol and clorox which he never did and all of a sudden dumbshits in NY actually start doing it. Unbelievable just can't believe this. My wife and I went for a ride today and I was amazed at all the traffic on the roads. Looked like a pre covid weekend.

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronav...0200425-rnaqio5dyfeaxmthxx2vktqa5m-story.html

If these people are that stupid, then by all means they should just do it. It will clean up the gene pool a fraction!

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Either bogus {fake} news
    emoji854.png

My first thought when I read it earlier was that it was pure BS based on this....

None died or required hospitalization,.

Anyone can call in and claim they did any of this.

Attachments

• emoji854.png
      emoji854.png
      611 bytes · Views: 566

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Anyone can call in and claim they did any of this.
    Exactly!
    And why would anybody believe people who go out of their way to do the opposite of anything Trump says, would suddenly follow some kind of an obscure reference to a disinfectant? And if they were smart enough to even know what the word ‘disinfectant’ means, they’d be smart enough to read warning labels. The whole thing is just a bunch of made-up bs on the part of the news media.

And on the very remote chance anyone did actually perceive that was a recommended course of action to take, they ought to be permanently banned from voting for life. They obviously don’t have the mental capacity to entrust the future of the country to.

Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    First of all, nobody called in saying they injected any disinfectant. All you have to do is think, why would people call in more about possible disinfectant poisoning during these times? Could it be that many more people are using disinfectant during these times than they were last year at this time? Absolutely!

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    Who would you go to verify this story certainly not Snopes because they are indicating that Trump actually told people to inject these items. Not once does it say that Trump did not say to do it. If you listened to what Trump said he said Lysol and bleach kills the virus of surfaces and so does ultra violet light. The headline the next day on Drudge said that Trump told people to inject Lysol and Bleach and the source was fake news. Snopes is solidly liberal and always has been for years now.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Who would you go to verify this story certainly not Snopes because they are indicating that Trump actually told people to inject these items. Not once does it say that Trump did not say to do it. If you listened to what Trump said he said Lysol and bleach kills the virus of surfaces and so does ultra violet light. The headline the next day on Drudge said that Trump told people to inject Lysol and Bleach and the source was fake news. Snopes is solidly liberal and always has been for years now.

Here’s the transcript.

THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...ers-coronavirus-task-force-press-briefing-31/

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    First fake news told people that Trump said to take or inject lysol and clorox which he never did and all of a sudden dumbshits in NY actually start doing it. Unbelievable just can't believe this. My wife and I went for a ride today and I was amazed at all the traffic on the roads. Looked like a pre covid weekend.

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronav...0200425-rnaqio5dyfeaxmthxx2vktqa5m-story.html
    It's likely all bullshit from word one. First the Daily News is a liberal's dream of a "newspaper" with a libturd agenda. Second, they claim that president Trump claimed you could ingest disinfectant which he most assuredly did not (I heard the whole thing) and third I guess either a reporter made it all up, or that a news or other libturd organization paid people to make bogus claims ingesting disinfectant, or people took it upon themselves to make bogus claims. You will note, when it comes right down to what would be the proof that peopole actually ingested dangerous disinfectants - the Daily News says no one died or required hospitalization. Let me tell you this, if you drink bleach, right out of the bottle, even a somewhat small mouthful, you will require hospitalization. There is little doubt in my mind that it's all BS.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Certainly if you think of bleach or Lysol as to what Trump was talking about in his questions, it could seem pretty silly. Hydrogen peroxide, on the other hand, which is used both as a bleaching agent and sanitizer/disinfectant has had extensive research in killing bacteria and viruses within the body. In fact a healthy body produces hydrogen peroxide to help cells combat disease. Now I'm not sure if there is a proven hydrogen peroxide therapy, but obviously others have questioned it.

Also, there has been extensive research into using UV light as a therapy for killing bacteria and viruses within the body.

Top Bottom