• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Buddy had to cancel and I have 1 extra ticket for tomorrow.
    Free.99. Also, this is not just a ticket but a ticket to our coporate suite. You will be there with us and a total of 11 other people so yeah, you need to be on your best behavior.

Offer is also on another forum.
    First - I will go gets it.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk
    Capitol Armory ad

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    That’s a good offer. Someone should jump on it.

I’m 57 and got a buddy at work that’s at least 10 yrs younger than I who asked me recently if I’d heard of three days grace & disturbed. He’s going to his first “rock” venue. More of a cowboy/country type. I told him to go with an open mind & have a good time.

Recently saw 311 & The Offspring.
    Offspring brought the house down!!

I bet this will be a good show as well.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Sounds like a good time....

Should be, I like both groups but have never seen them in concert. I work closely with the CEO's assistant and as long as the company doesn't use it for business, I can have first crack at the suite. I hve scored Stars Tickets and UFC tickets and hope to get some for KISS coming next month. Some times she will open up the unwanted tickets in a raffle.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Well, I won't say it was the best concert I have ever been to but it was pretty damn good. They played a lot of their standards, played a slow song I didn't know while running a slide show of some of their history. They later went to another stage in the center of the fans and played another slow song in honor of some of rockers that died to overdose or suicide and then he asked the crowd to reach out to their friends and family that suffer the same thing. They interacted with the fans pretty well. They closed with their classic - Down with the sickness.

My wife was impressed and she is really not a fan. Our friends liked it and sitting in the suite is always nice. The only negative was because it was not business related, the suite was not catered like it sometimes is.

Top Bottom