APOD Firearms

Tin Foil Hat Time: Have Any Of You Considered...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    That the blackout during the Super Bowl was actually a terrorist attack thwarted by a special ops team of elite Navy Seals who killed the power while they silently slit the throats of the jihadists and covered it up as some goofy blunder or mysterious system failure?
    Texas SOT

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    That the blackout during the Super Bowl was actually a terrorist attack thwarted by a special ops team of elite Navy Seals who killed the power while they silently slit the throats of the jihadists and covered it up as some goofy blunder or mysterious system failure?

All I know is if I had been there......finding the nearest Exit would have been my top priority.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I haven't considered any of that. This admin is terrible at keeping secrets and it would have been leaked before the start of the 4th quarter.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    i was there did you not see me? i was there in the rafters!! with the TF guy i am now a operator(( you people are now beneath me) to talk to me, you must
    use a sat phone, a clean ip address, and be well versed in ebonics

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    No, I never thought that it was a terrorist attack but I immediately pondered whether it was a move by the odds makers to sway the results of the game. When it happened, SF was far back in the dust. After the pause, SF came back and had a clear shot at winning the game right up to the final minute.

The blackout stifled the Ravens and supercharged SF. Once those lights dropped offline, it takes a while for them to come back up to full brightness. That guarantees a long downtime.

If nothing else, consider what happened to the point spread. Someone made or lost a fortune on that game and the blackout was the key component in making that happen.

Now come on...............Do you really think that was an accident?

Flash

Edit: Typed Patriots instead of Ravens. Fixed that. Thanks for getting me straightened out.

Last edited:

Acesn8's

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Llano county
    i was there did you not see me? i was there in the rafters!! with the TF guy i am now a operator(( you people are now beneath me) to talk to me, you must
    use a sat phone, a clean ip address, and be well versed in ebonics

I thought that was you !
    images

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I know it screwed up the score but I am glad it didn't affect the outcome.

It may or may not have been intentional but I do not believe in accidents.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    I'm not into football, not in the least. I can't tell you what home town the teams were from this Super Bowl.

I do need to ask the football fans\aficionados was the game so boring that this is all we hear about? Every year it's not the game that folks talk weeks and weeks about it's the trivial stuff like wardrobe malfunctions and now power outages.

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    I'm not into football, not in the least. I can't tell you what home town the teams were from this Super Bowl.

I do need to ask the football fans\aficionados was the game so boring that this is all we hear about? Every year it's not the game that folks talk weeks and weeks about it's the trivial stuff like wardrobe malfunctions and now power outages.

the second half was pretty intense, as the 49ers clawed their way back to almost win it...

Top Bottom