• ...and so much more!
  • subseashooter

Use Your Imagination.....
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Here and There
    A ew years ago the same comment could be applied to folks worrying about the government dredging phone and internet databases without the owners of said databases knowing about it.

I'm not saying that Google is all-knowing, but they are damn good at what they do....and the fed got busted with their hand in that cookie jar.

Hell, even if Google was helping them, it's such a massive undertaking that 99.9% of the population would have said that it's a tin-foil hat conspiracy theory a few years ago.... Jus' sayin'.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    It's scary how many "conservative" media types want him tried for treason.
    The whole us vs them is worse than I thought.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    But...but...but....it's the government. We can trust the government. Just because almost every government I. History has become corrupt and oppressive at some point doesn't mean we shouldn't trust ours.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    For someone who has worked in data collection and stats be aware that large amount of data is easily used against you, evil does exist and certainly many in government are just that so the idea that people are blackmailed or threaten is not an extreme idea. That is a darn big storage unit in Utah but keep in mind it's for our safety.:rolleyes:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I do remember dial up. Actually new how to get around in dos at one time. Just the basic stuff though.

GrandpaOf18

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Elmendorf TX
    For someone who has worked in data collection and stats be aware that large amount of data is easily used against you, evil does exist and certainly many in government are just that so the idea that people are blackmailed or threaten is not an extreme idea. That is a darn big storage unit in Utah but keep in mind it's for our safety.:rolleyes:

That's right, the government only has our best interests at heart.

It's not like they would ever use it to do anything like this: Troops ‘targeted by NSA for anti-Obama views’

Silly tin-foil conspiracies.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Dammit. Forget what year it is and make one post and never hear the end of it, lol.

ATX_Shawn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Austin
    I wear my tin foil hat proudly.. matches the tin foil on the windows and walls of my conspiracy cave. Keeps magneto from reading my thoughts and EMP's from screwing up my gaming computer, plus all the photos I string up on my wall come down easier cause the tape doesnt stick as much. Shitty thing is, I get no cell phone service so I cant update my facebook status to warn you guys of our impending doom.

tinfoilers.. we're just prudently paranoid and a little socially handicapped.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    AmyG
    Top Bottom