• ...and so much more!
  • Grundy1133

Born on a Monday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2018
    Gainesville, TX
    Remember folks, tis the season for criminals. My gfs car got broken into some time last night. she said when she called the cops they said she was the 3rd person to report their car had been broken into is morning. he didn't take anything just ransacked the car. looking for valuables no doubt. this is a PSA to NOT keep valuables in your car even if it has an alarm system on it. when I asked her if they took anything he said the only thing she cant find is a necklace i bought for her for our first christmas together
    5 years ago. it wasn't expensive. ~$20 but the sentiment behind it is irreplaceable. It was one of those 2 halves make a whole necklace. looked kinda like this one
    y-Necklace-Set-Silver-Personalized-BFF-Necklace-Key-To-My-Heart-Necklace-Valentine-s.jpg_640x640.jpg
    people who steal are the absolute scum of the earth... Someone works hard day in and day out to make a living so they can afford the things they want just to have some dead beat loser decide he wants it and decides to steal it... If you're starving, homeless, cant afford to feed yourself, thats a bit different. but this idiot had to have known that necklace wasn't worth anything to anyone other than the person who owned it. you can look at it and tell it isn't worth a lot... He broke into the car, couldn't find a wallet or any valuables so he decided to take SOMETHING. does he think he can go and pawn it? he'll get MAYBE $2 for it... not worth his or the pawn shop owner's time... This is the reason that no matter where I live I set up security cameras focused on the doors to the house and the driveway... This infuriates me... I'm not exactly rich and while it wasn't expensive, it was the first gift I ever bought her and now some jerkoff has it and will probably throw it away after he realizes its not worth anything...
    Venture Surplus ad

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Hell in my area I see the scumbags out ghosting vehicles while walking the dog @ 3:300 am. I see them sitting in vehicles & not moving hoping I don't see them. Funny thing is most of the time they are in some liberal asshats vehicle. To be honest with you it gives me a smile.

Had one retard liberal neighbor ask me once if I seen anyone messing with her car as it was broken into. I told her yup sure did. She then asked "Why didn't you do something about it?" I pointer to her Obama/Bidet bumper sticker & told her vote for anti gun commies & your inviting thieves into your life as they know you aint going to be coming outside or indoor your home & shooting them.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    She then asked "Why didn't you do something about it?" I pointer to her Obama/Bidet bumper sticker & told her vote for anti gun commies & your inviting thieves into your life as they know you aint going to be coming outside or indoor your home & shooting them.

Was that on purpose, or autocorrect?

:green:

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    Yes, theft and other activities go up in the summer. I've always told my kids not to even leave a dollar bill visible in their console. Someone will bust your window for that dollar.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Was that on purpose, or autocorrect?

:green:
    bidet shower (also known as "bidet spray", "bidet sprayer", or "health faucet") is a hand-held triggered nozzle, similar to that on a kitchen sink sprayer, that delivers a spray of water to assist in anal cleansing and cleaning the …

Not sure? What do you mean?

Grundy1133

Born on a Monday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2018
    Gainesville, TX
    So, APPARENTLY my girlfriends little sister had HER car broken into. They live together, so the same house, same neighborhood, same driveway. This time the douchebag got her work issued laptop and the loose change in her cup holder... It boggles the mind because one time she locked her keys in her car and i had to slim jim the door and when I did, her alarm went off... so that tells me 2 things... her alarm wasn't engaged and it might have been unlocked. And on top of that, no more than a week ago my girlfriend had her car broken into and yet her little sister decided to leave a laptop in her car with the alarm not engaged?! Seriously?! SMH. It's safe to assume the idiot lives in the neighborhood. A criminal would have to be pretty dense to hit the same house twice... I think it's time to do a stake out... with my mosin-nagant.

EDIT: apparently they also stole a $200 hand bag, a $150 jacket and about $300 worth of stuff on top of the laptop.

Last edited:

Grundy1133

Born on a Monday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2018
    Gainesville, TX
    Probably not even the same thief.
    when they called the cops they said there are homeless people who live in a vacant field across the highway. and what's super shitty about it is that there's a cop that lives 2 houses down from them... luckily the laptop has a serial number and a GPS tracker in it that doesnt require it to be online so as soon as someone boots is up they can track it.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Yes, theft and other activities go up in the summer. I've always told my kids not to even leave a dollar bill visible in their console. Someone will bust your window for that dollar.

Not even lose change or a $1 off coupon from Marlboro.

Top Bottom