• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX

This makes me wonder just how far back the Democrats want to turn back the clock in this country as now they are pushing for the middle ages!
    Lynx Defense

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW

This makes me wonder just how far back the Democrats want to turn back the clock in this country as now they are pushing for the middle ages!
    Floridas Santa Rosa County sheriff Bob Johnsons's advice is needed. Just save the tax payers money and shoot them.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Having lost 2 near neighbors to home invaders in mid-city Houston and an old friend & schoolmate to home invaders in a small town; we are very sensitive to the issue and are about as prepared as reasonable.

Those in Houston were butchered in the 21 minutes it took 911 to get HPD there. My friend was bludgeoned to death.

One other preparation is to remove all real valuables from your home.

<>

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016

No guns behind the fortress walls though, cause that would be too much like a real defense...

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston

Thats what they voted for.

Ioannes

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2019
    US
    Lead or oil, take your pick.

48c2eb8ef55218246ba1df08cc8c778e.jpg

Last edited:

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    True. Anyone with sense already left.

After 23 years of residency, my Cousin moved out of San Francisco after her car was broken into 8 times in a single year.
    The problem is that many of those that did leave moved to cities like Austin where they are transforming it into another San Francisco.

I think the good people that remain in California, are those that have been there all their lives and are fighting the losing battle of trying to keep what they worked so hard for while trying to preserve the way of life that they enjoyed decades ago.

It is difficult to pull up and start over even when your lifetime home is an Island surrounded by a sea of raw sewage.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    The problem is that many of those that did leave moved to cities like Austin where they are transforming it into another San Francisco.

I think the good people that remain in California, are those that have been there all their lives and are fighting the losing battle of trying to keep what they worked so hard for while trying to preserve the way of life that they enjoyed decades ago.

It is difficult to pull up and start over even when your lifetime home is an Island surrounded by a sea of raw sewage.
    <>

Newsome is a Soros acolyte.

<>

BABBALOU1956

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2021
    Lewisville
    When California legalized theft it became a lifestyle & thieves thought if we can rob stores we can rob neighborhoods too. At some point I expect Newsom to say the solution is give thieves money. People will complain then re-elect Newsom until he's 80. If there are 50 ways to self-destruct California will discover them all. Seems to be a quest.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    BernierF350
    Top Bottom