To Hell with Hitlery

Texas1911

TGT Addict
May 29, 2017
Austin, TX
None stop calling, letters in the mail, etc. from that woman's lost cause. :mad:

Why cant we just clone Ronald Reagan and put an end to the Democrat party.

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
Feb 23, 2008
San Antonio
None stop calling, letters in the mail, etc. from that woman's lost cause. :mad:

Why cant we just clone Ronald Reagan and put an end to the Democrat party.
As Rush says, we need to keep a few around so that we never forget what a liberal is. I hope she gets the nomination because she can't win the election. Not that I'm a big fan of McCain, but Hitlery is...um...this is a family board, right?

aerod1

Mar 4, 2008
Garland, TX
I held my nose and voted for Hillary today. Yes, I am a cross over voter who can't stand the thought of Obama getting elected. He is the most anti gun candidate in US history to run for POTUS:mad:. Of course, I will hold my nose and vote for John McCain in the general election. McCain hasn't been one of our best friends in the past either:(.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
May 29, 2017
Austin, TX
I held my nose and voted for Hillary today. Yes, I am a cross over voter who can't stand the thought of Obama getting elected. He is the most anti gun candidate in US history to run for POTUS:mad:. Of course, I will hold my nose and vote for John McCain in the general election. McCain hasn't been one of our best friends in the past either:(.
Yeah.

If I can get to the polls I'm voting Huckabee, he holds a CHL and will look after our 2nd Ad.

Top Bottom