• ...and so much more!
  • West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    Today, I'm home with the flu, and need some spirte...well, the wife is an hour away, so I get dressed and without really thinking about it, I stick my pt845 in the IWB holster, put a t-shirt on and head out to the local corner gas station to grab a bottle of sprite.

Now, keep in mind, I buy all of our gas at this place and know everyone there on a first name basis...it's a FULL service place, and I like to support them...anyway, I park the pickup at the door, walk in, go to the little row of coolers, grab a 6 pac of sprite.

As I walk to the counter, a well dressed lady walks in and steps up behind me just as I am taking out my wallet...and my shirt comes up just enough to show the gun stuck in my waist band...

and she SCREAMS ...

"HE HAS A GUN!!!"

...I look up at my friend behind the counter, a 65 year old man I know well, who looks at her and says

"Him? Hell lady, I've seen him shoot, don't worry about it"

I can't wait to get his butt back on the range!!!
    Texas SOT

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    You should have told her it is because you don't trust women sneaking up behind you.

Or you could have asked her why she was looking at your butt.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Actually, I was trying to keep from laughing, pukeing or crapping...and my friend was showing her HIS gun that he keeps behind the counter...

Thats funny! Kinda like the cop that showed up at my shop one night at the exact same time I was pulling the riot 12 gauge out of my truck. You know the dumb bastard thought he was going to show up at my place, uninvited, and demand that I drop my stuff on the ground. I made sure he understood I have those guns because I dont depend on him, and how he doesnt need to come back.

Adionik

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    san antonio
    Sounds more positive than the experience I had 2 nights ago.

I was paying at the register, a guy walks in with a shirt over his head and goes directly to the cashier saying "GIVE ME THE MONEY". I'm already drawing my glock and he goes "JUST KIDDING" and starts laughing. Mind you this is at like 1 am!! In my dads sketchy ass neighborhood nonetheless.

I....did not find it funny.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010

I was paying at the register, a guy walks in with a shirt over his head and goes directly to the cashier saying "GIVE ME THE MONEY". I'm already drawing my glock and he goes "JUST KIDDING" and starts laughing. Mind you this is at like 1 am!! In my dads sketchy ass neighborhood nonetheless.

That guy is dumb!! You should have shot em anyhow!!!

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    Well, what happened after that? Did the woman calm down? Did you or the store owner explain that she could protect herself too? Did she run screaming out of the store?

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    Well, what happened after that? Did the woman calm down? Did you or the store owner explain that she could protect herself too? Did she run screaming out of the store?

I left (see above)...the store owner friend of mine called me later laughing about calming her down...a LEO friend of ours walked in while he was doing so and when he heard what was going on, and who it was, and found out this lady just arrived from New York, he explained that she'd see a lot of that around here, and not to worry, welcome to Texas.

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    I left (see above)...the store owner friend of mine called me later laughing about calming her down...a LEO friend of ours walked in while he was doing so and when he heard what was going on, and who it was, and found out this lady just arrived from New York, he explained that she'd see a lot of that around here, and not to worry, welcome to Texas.

Ha ha ha... Good deal! Get over it or get back to where you came from!

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010

Thats a damn good reason why I push for Constitutional Gun Right!! All these libtards comming down here from place like New York, California, and Mars wouldnt want to be here if we all carried. The site of open carry would keep them scared out of the state. They screwed thier states up with stupidity, so they need to stay there instead of bringing the stupidity to Texas.

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    Thats a damn good reason why I push for Constitutional Gun Right!! All these libtards comming down here from place like New York, California, and Mars wouldnt want to be here if we all carried. The site of open carry would keep them scared out of the state. They screwed thier states up with stupidity, so they need to stay there instead of bringing the stupidity to Texas.

I agree. That's another good reason.

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX

Food Fast stores in East TX now have signs posted warning customers to do not enter their stores with "Hoodie" up. Don't understand why anyone would wear a hooded jacket or shirt in 100 degree weather anyway......much less have it up and walk into a convience store. But I see it all the time. Of course.......immediately had people interviewed saying this was discrimination. Sorry but get over it!! Sign did not say anything about black, white, latino etc........just don't come in my store with your hoodie up.

Top Bottom