• ...and so much more!
  • MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Food Fast stores in East TX now have signs posted warning customers to do not enter their stores with "Hoodie" up. Don't understand why anyone would wear a hooded jacket or shirt in 100 degree weather anyway......much less have it up and walk into a convience store. But I see it all the time. Of course.......immediately had people interviewed saying this was discrimination. Sorry but get over it!! Sign did not say anything about black, white, latino etc........just don't come in my store with your hoodie up.

Someone shows up at my place hooded up, im kicking the crap out of em. I dont care who they are.
    I have hooded jackets and sweat shirts, but I use them when I work in the cold elements, not to buy a candy bar!
    Stupidity is simply stupidity. Dont show it around me and you'll be better off.
    Texas SOT

jtriron

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2010
    HoustonTexas
    Food Fast stores in East TX now have signs posted warning customers to do not enter their stores with "Hoodie" up. Don't understand why anyone would wear a hooded jacket or shirt in 100 degree weather anyway......

First Thank you for your service to our country....

Fast Food stores in East Houston can be just as bad, That's why I stay on my side of H-town.
    BTY I don't like hoodie's or the hoodlums wearing them - just my .02

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    Food Fast stores in East TX now have signs posted warning customers to do not enter their stores with "Hoodie" up. Don't understand why anyone would wear a hooded jacket or shirt in 100 degree weather anyway......

First Thank you for your service to our country....

Fast Food stores in East Houston can be just as bad, That's why I stay on my side of H-town.
    BTY I don't like hoodie's or the hoodlums wearing them - just my .02

Same here.

Adionik

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    san antonio
    That guy is dumb!! You should have shot em anyhow!!!

He put me in a position where I was 2 ft away from him, although his attention was on the cashier. So I was obviously next in line to get shot if it was a real robbery. If I was in the back of the store I would've hid behind some cheetos or something and had the gun ready, haha.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    He put me in a position where I was 2 ft away from him, although his attention was on the cashier. So I was obviously next in line to get shot if it was a real robbery. If I was in the back of the store I would've hid behind some cheetos or something and had the gun ready, haha.
    If I was 2 foot away from em, his dumb ass would have been knocked out in the floor.

Adionik

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    san antonio
    I can honestly say I was more tempted to knock out that guy downtown that kept giving my GF the "I'm going to rape you" stare.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    He put me in a position where I was 2 ft away from him, although his attention was on the cashier. So I was obviously next in line to get shot if it was a real robbery.
    He might have noticed you reaching for your gun and only then decided he was kidding...

Someone shows up at my place hooded up, im kicking the crap out of em.
    lol, ok... I'll often wear hooded jackets or sweatshirts when its raining. You're welcome to try and kick the crap out of me if you really want to, tho.

medalguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    New Mexico
    I have a place in New Mexico and many of the banks there have signs on the door advising customers to remove their SUNGLASSES before entering the bank. Smile, you're on Candid Camera!

Medic218

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Little Elm
    I love my hoodies when it's a little cool outside but I don't need a full on coat, plus...it helps to conceal bigger guns...and I'm definitely no thug or hood rat.

Sid

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Austin
    I left (see above)...the store owner friend of mine called me later laughing about calming her down...a LEO friend of ours walked in while he was doing so and when he heard what was going on, and who it was, and found out this lady just arrived from New York, he explained that she'd see a lot of that around here, and not to worry, welcome to Texas.

LOL, this was the reply I imagined you should have given. A big Texas gentleman's smile, tip of the hat and a, "Welcome to Texas, ma'am."

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    See there! If yall would practice lookin like a redneck, you would have to worry about being mistaken for a hood rat..
    Its a skilled art, but i'll be glad to give some lessons. Firts thing ya gotta do is tear off your sleeves like uncle Ted..

Top Bottom