ARJ Defense ad

Today is Veretans Day, and where is our POTUS???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    ...Now to the question proposed to me:

I BELIEVE THAT IF I, AS AN AMERICAN, ENJOYING THE CIVIL LIBERTIES AFFORDED TO ME BY THE UNITED STATE'S CONSTITUTION- FRAMED, UPHELD AND DEFENDED BY THE SACRIFICIAL BLOOD OF TRUE PATRIOTS-SHOULD EVER COWER IN FEAR FROM EXPRESSING MY OPINIONS REGARDING THOSE THAT GOVERN OVER US---- IT IS PRECISELY AT THAT POINT THAT I HAVE DISHONORED OUR VETERANS.

Can you hear me now?

Very well put.

but to answer your question, no, there are several on this board that can't hear you at all. normally the same ones that feel they can exercise THIER right to free speach any way they want to.
    Gun Zone Deals

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Just because people have the right to say stupid things doesn't mean they should. This thread was started with a slanderous and incorrect accusation that the president was failing at his duties on Veterans Day. The truth is he was doing exactly what he should be. The Veterans Day National Ceremony held at Arlington National Cemetery calls for the highest US official available to participate; which was Biden this year as Obama was overseas on official business. Maybe had the latter been on vacation or out campaigning would there be a basis for criticism; but the fact that he was doing exactly what he was elected to do shows the ignorance in such comments and accusations.

I don't like Obama, I didn't vote for him in the past and won't in the future; but it is more compelling when his critics use substantive evidence on his shortcomings instead of making up false and slanderous statements such as the one that started this thread. I always chuckle when people stand behind the First Amendment as their right to make complete idiots of themselves in public, as Mark Twain said: "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt!" Some people should take that to heart...

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Just because people have the right to say stupid things doesn't mean they should.
    I laugh at you Madmax as you whine every time you see something you dont like in this Political forum!! why dont you just move along instead of trying to "Persuade" me from posting my opinion of our LOSER POTUS!!!! this is EXACTLY what EVERYONE has been talking as of lately, if YOU and others like you dont like something you've read on this forum YOU just like LIBTERDS request it to be stopped!!!! if YOU dont like my comments/posts DONT READ THEM!!!! cause i could give 2 sh-ts what you think and I have noticed MANY OTHER members actually AGREE with what i posted!!!!!!!!! So get over yourself lil buddy and just move on..........

Bushmaster

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    Dallas
    That is just amazing. Does this guy have no American heritage whatsoever that he can be proud of? Let's look at the facts. And I'm sorry, but the fact is that it has been proven that he was actually born in Hawaii. It's becoming apparent to me that their culture is farther removed from ours then I thought. Think about it. The white man came over and conquered America from the red man. Segregating them into reservations, watching their culture slowly die while ours took over. We drafted a constitution and modernized the country. While that was going on, we enslaved the black men. [Not all of us, but you know what I mean] None of this happened in Hawaii. Hawaii wasn't even a part of us while this was going on. It's only been a state for 60 some odd years. My mother's been alive longer then Hawaii has been a part of this union.

If anyone thinks that their culture, which is mostly if not all Samoan, has acclimated fully into ours in 60 years while sitting roughly 2,000 miles away in the middle of the Pacific, they're delusional. His parents were born on foreign soil, and when Obama was born, the state had only been a part of the union for roughly 12 years. Could someone check for me and see if we even had flights to Hawaii when Obama was born? Thank you.

You get my point?

This man has precious little, if anything, in common with the majority of Americans......and he IS an American!

Remind me again how this guy became president. This is just amazing.

Top Bottom