• ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    this could also have been an AD. she brandishes the gun, finger on the trigger and Pew!
    He could have been coming after her too.

Again, not enough information to judge anything.

Like Hoji stated, if it was a mob and not just people there to watch the mother may have saved her daughter's life.

And yes, you know there is video somewhere.
    Venture Surplus ad

Sublime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2019
    Dallas
    I’m sure liberals will try to say she is wrong for do this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Call me a liberal then(not like it has not happened here before). From the reporting, she is wrong but then again, who knows about the reporting.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Sounds like the “equipment managers” may have been jealous.

Some Precious Folks may be changing their address from Tomball to Huntsville pretty soon.

rmantoo

Cranky old fart: Pull my finger
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    San Angelo
    I did my share of stupid sh!t when I was...younger...but I really don't understand, and haven't for at least 20 years, how some people have come to be the way they are?

It's just crazy out there, and it seems like 'out there' used to be 90+% only lower class areas, but now, what I would probably have called middle class 30 years ago seems to be just as infected with that crap, too.

Why on God's green earth would anyone name their kid- formally, on a birth certificate- 'Precious?" That's 1 step away from Bambi, Sunshine, or a bunch of other perfectly stripperish names.

I just googled it, and found that "It first appeared in the top 1,000 most popular names for girls in the United States in 1978, when it ranked at 989."

I guess I really am a cranky old fart.

PS. Hope none of you have kids named Precious. If you do, I'll buy you a beer and apologize in person if we ever meet.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    I did my share of stupid sh!t when I was...younger...but I really don't understand, and haven't for at least 20 years, how some people have come to be the way they are?

It's just crazy out there, and it seems like 'out there' used to be 90+% only lower class areas, but now, what I would probably have called middle class 30 years ago seems to be just as infected with that crap, too.

Why on God's green earth would anyone name their kid- formally, on a birth certificate- 'Precious?" That's 1 step away from Bambi, Sunshine, or a bunch of other perfectly stripperish names.

I just googled it, and found that "It first appeared in the top 1,000 most popular names for girls in the United States in 1978, when it ranked at 989."

I guess I really am a cranky old fart.

PS. Hope none of you have kids named Precious. If you do, I'll buy you a beer and apologize in person if we ever meet.

Meh. No worse than Aiden, Braydon, Caydon and Daydon. Or all the Kay!teliynn#s.

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    Why in THE hell is your daughter out and about until 0330hrs--even on the weekend? There might could be some serious lapses in parenting going on for a LONG time preceding this particular dustup . . .

EDIT: I eat crow a couple of posts down. But, being a man, I leave my mistake above for all to see.

Last edited:

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Why in THE hell is your daughter out and about until 0330hrs--even on the weekend? There might could be some serious lapses in parenting going on for a LONG time preceding this particular dustup . . .

Do we have to teach you how to read the clock AGAIN? 3:30 p.m. is in the middle of the afternoon, also often referred to as 15:30.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

This isn't her first brush with law enforcement, however. Records indicate she has faced a laundry list of charges since 2006, including deadly conduct and for making a terroristic threat.

Hmm, deadly conduct and terroristic threats huh? Yeah, I don't have a lot of faith that this was a case of self defense. We'll have to wait until more evidence comes out, but I have a strong feeling that the more we learn, the less this will look like a justified shooting.

Top Bottom