• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tbendtom

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2012
    hemphill, texas
    Does anyone have any experience with a Tony Kidd 10/22 complete build. Have heard that his 10/22s are very accurate. Just wondering how accurate they are? Quite expensive, but, I understand that the craftsman's-ship is outstanding, but the proof of the gun is in the shooting.
    ARJ Defense ad

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    I've felt a kidd single stage trigger. Second to none.

They charge an arm and a leg for a decient stock. It's the only thing I'd change on the rifle they offer. Go for it. You'll save a bit of time and some money getting a kidd rifle and not buying a stock ruger then throwing out everything but the receiver.

Fireberry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    San Antonio
    Does anyone have any experience with a Tony Kidd 10/22 complete build. Have heard that his 10/22s are very accurate. Just wondering how accurate they are? Quite expensive, but, I understand that the craftsman's-ship is outstanding, but the proof of the gun is in the shooting.

They do fantastic work. I built a 10/22 and they machined out the parts for me. Sadly it was stolen in November, but I as soon as I settled up with my insurance company I place a order for a new one with them and asked them to just do the whole gun for me this time. ( It shipped out today and should be at my gun shop tomorrow. ) My avatar is from the first day of firing this one. I had used a Boyd stock and had them ship a new one to Kidd so it will be built on the same platform. If you 'get what you pay for' then I have not spent one penny to much.

http://
    005-6.jpg

Top Bottom