• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texastransplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Purmela, Texas
    Kel-Tec P-11 still fits in the pocket, though I love the belt clip, that works great. It little bigger but 11 9mm rounds isn't bad. I know they get a bad rap and I have more expensive guns but sometimes just want this one, it dissappers and always goes bang.

codeman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    TX
    I only have two.
    1. Ruger LCP .380
    2. North American Arms mini-revolver 22 magnum
    ALLWAYS carried with a pocket holster or ankle holster.

streakpi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Really? The Bodyguard .380 (IMHO) works...but the activation button for the laser simply isn't user friendly. Shot it months ago and could not get the laser to activate. My buddy had the same issues. Although gun ran well, all the hype concerns the laser. Again, IMHO, not user-friendly and difficult to activate. Would rather stick to LCP with CTL or my PF9.

RickP

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    far East Plano
    Don't have much interest in carrying much of these other than a S&W J-frame (and/or Ruger LCR). Have on occasion carried a G27 depending on the "pocket".

dcfis

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    ATX
    Really? The Bodyguard .380 (IMHO) works...but the activation button for the laser simply isn't user friendly. Shot it months ago and could not get the laser to activate. My buddy had the same issues. Although gun ran well, all the hype concerns the laser. Again, IMHO, not user-friendly and difficult to activate. Would rather stick to LCP with CTL or my PF9.
    Have never once used the laser on the range but its a very easy fix of firning up the pushers with a small piece of tubing from a bic pen. Takes 30 seconds a side. Non issue

DallasCJ

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2011
    Richardson
    I'm not really a fan of the .380, so I sold the one I had. The Ruger LCR was a great gun, but the grip was too bulky for pocket carry for me. So, these are the ones I usually rotate in my pocket carry BUG role:
    1. Taurus M85 Ultralite
    2. S&W j frame
    3. S&W Bodyguard .38
    4. Taurus PT740
    5. Taurus PT140

beardking

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2008
    I'll be the outsider here and admit that my EDC (in my front pocket) is a S&W M&P9c in a custom kydex holster I made myself. Not nearly as small as some of those mentioned, but it works great for me. Of course, I look a little odd when I'm looking to buy new pants going around sticking my hand in the pockets before I even consider trying them on. :)

KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    Doesnt that swing around when you walk? I cant pocket my G27 in any of my pants. You should really try a crossbreed supertuck. When I carry the 27 in it I forget aout it.

streakpi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    M&Pc in your pocket? That is like carrying the G36 - almost same dimensions (but yours is heavier and wider). Heck, G26/27 - IMHO - are not pocket guns either...but to those who are "larger" they seem to fit nicely. Hehe...

Top Bottom