• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Very few surprises.Top 25 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods in America – 2013 – Neighborhood Scout

Lynx Defense

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Nice to see Houston gets it due... I'm sure Sheila J Lee (#15) and Al Green (#6) are proud of their districts. :p

TimberWolf7.62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Houston
    Same general area of the state as Detroit. It's a little north, near Flint (another town you don't want to get lost in). It's turned into a shithole for the same reasons Detroit and Flint did.

Plus Detroit grabs the top 3 and #7. I have NEVER heard anyone say a good thing about Detroit, including people who live there or are from there.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    That's certainly no shock to me. I know those Chicago addresses very well- especially the Halsted and Ashland locations. Wells and North Ave were dangerous. They called that "Old Town". I got jumped on the street with my lady there.

I left Chicago and moved to Tulsa. Yup, got familiar with that one, too. There is an unincorporated area around Tulsa (Dawson) that is dangerous to THINK about going there. Hell, I guzzled beer in two old taverns there.

Try the after hours "Road Houses" in Kansas. I saw a guy get his ear bitten off in a fight there. They have gambling, hookers, dope and the cops won't answer calls in those places. Glass beer pitchers and quart beer bottles are weapons of choice there.

I traveled for Oklahoma State and always brought my Police scanner where I went. The old coal mining areas in SE Okla are some of the bloodiest places anywhere! They prefer knives, there.

The four corners area of CO, NM, UT and AZ used to be called the "Murder Capital of the US". Been to those places, too. Victims disappear, never to be seen again.

That list may be pretty tame compared to other places....snicker

Flash

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    That's certainly no shock to me. I know those Chicago addresses very well- especially the Halsted and Ashland locations. Wells and North Ave were dangerous. They called that "Old Town". I got jumped on the street with my lady there.

I left Chicago and moved to Tulsa. Yup, got familiar with that one, too. There is an unincorporated area around Tulsa (Dawson) that is dangerous to THINK about going there. Hell, I guzzled beer in two old taverns there.

Try the after hours "Road Houses" in Kansas. I saw a guy get his ear bitten off in a fight there. They have gambling, hookers, dope and the cops won't answer calls in those places. Glass beer pitchers and quart beer bottles are weapons of choice there.

I traveled for Oklahoma State and always brought my Police scanner where I went. The old coal mining areas in SE Okla are some of the bloodiest places anywhere! They prefer knives, there.

The four corners area of CO, NM, UT and AZ used to be called the "Murder Capital of the US". Been to those places, too. Victims disappear, never to be seen again.

That list may be pretty tame compared to other places....snicker

Flash

Heh. I remember one out of the way little town back in Michigan that kept trying to create a one-officer police department and whoever they'd hire would end up dead within a few months. No idea what was going on out there, but a 100% fatality rate in your police department is pretty rough!

Top Bottom