• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KaliJuan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    San Antonio
    As stated in my Cedar Ridge thread, I got me an AR (yes I have given in to the Darkside of Black Rifles my AK brethren) so am hitting Top Brass round noonish to get a sling and some other AR Goodness.

Wanted to see if anyone wanted to meet up there and we hit lunch after.

Hit me up

- J
    Capitol Armory ad

smtimelevi

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    San Antonio
    As stated in my Cedar Ridge thread, I got me an AR (yes I have given in to the Darkside of Black Rifles my AK brethren) so am hitting Top Brass round noonish to get a sling and some other AR Goodness.

Wanted to see if anyone wanted to meet up there and we hit lunch after.

Hit me up

- J

Count me in.
    I havent been to this place. Ive been curious about their selection, time to find out.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    They didn't seem to have as much quality AR parts as I was hoping. They have a good supply of magpul stuff, some GG&G. Lots of promag and tapco.

I'm just saying they may not have what you want. It may need to be ordered, especially if you have something specific in mind.

KaliJuan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    San Antonio
    I got my ASAP plate and MS2 sling from them today, they said they would put the plate on for me free of charge if I brought my carbine in there, so I will be there round 10ish and then hit lunch at either Hooters or Bikinis afterwards, can't go wrong with gun stuff n boobage :)

texasislandboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2010
    SA
    went in today to pick up a scope mount they have nothing for scopes at all.. or mounts a bunch of nc star crap... I will still be ordering my stuff online for now,

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    went in today to pick up a scope mount they have nothing for scopes at all.. or mounts a bunch of nc star crap... I will still be ordering my stuff online for now,

Oddly enough, I went by Academy today to pick up an inexpensive (Simmons) scope for the 10/22 you sold me. Got it mounted and zero'd in this evening. Looks great.

Top Brass has a lot of cool stuff but for some reason I find I restrain myself every time I go in there. Other than a nice drop bag for about $116, I haven't really bought anything expensive there.

Plus, they carry more Barbie stuff for those AR types...

Cheers! M2

smtimelevi

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    San Antonio
    Yuppers - been up since 4:30 workin on some stuff - gonna jump in the shower now and be there by 10.

playing commando with your new AR

motivationalposter4.jpg

smtimelevi

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    San Antonio
    Good times today - Good to see Levi, Mike Singleton and Randy, we headed over to Twin Peaks afterwards, the view was AWESOME :)

judith.gif

No kidding. Is that the girl we were all drooling over, looks like her. Where the hell did you find a pic of her?

Dont tell me you went back in after we left...

smtimelevi

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    San Antonio
    You are a very resourceful man. I know she didnt have a name tag on. I was looking in the standard name tag placement area for quite some time. God bless her heart. And whats sitting on top of it,lol.

Top Bottom