• ...and so much more!
  • TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Without a doubt, the finalists this season were some of the finest examples of sportsmanship and marksmanship that I've seen to date. I really appreciated the way that all of them were honestly disappointed in their performance, but yet honestly congratulatory to the eventual winner. His run to the win was a display of marksmanship unlike anything I would have expected from a non-pro shooter, and given that he WAS up against some pros, I think he showed that he really deserved the win!

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    Without a doubt, the finalists this season were some of the finest examples of sportsmanship and marksmanship that I've seen to date. I really appreciated the way that all of them were honestly disappointed in their performance, but yet honestly congratulatory to the eventual winner. His run to the win was a display of marksmanship unlike anything I would have expected from a non-pro shooter, and given that he WAS up against some pros, I think he showed that he really deserved the win!
    Couldn't agree more.

Once drama queen Jake left, the show became 1000% more enjoyable. Watching positive, good natured, competitors exhibit good sportsmanship while seeing cool guns shot with cool slow motion camera work is great. Apparently, based off the interview posted by Renegade, the way TRN and I feel is not in the minority and the show is aware of it. Makes me look forward to next season even more.

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    Couldn't agree more.

Once drama queen Jake left, the show became 1000% more enjoyable. Watching positive, good natured, competitors exhibit good sportsmanship while seeing cool guns shot with cool slow motion camera work is great. Apparently, based off the interview posted by Renegade, the way TRN and I feel is not in the minority and the show is aware of it. Makes me look forward to next season even more.

I think the slow motion shots are definitely up there as my favorite parts of the show. I loved the slow motion of the balloons popping during the elimination challenge with Mike on the zipline.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    The final four were good guys.

Can you imagine what a douche Jake must have felt like when he saw the final challenge was bolt guns?

A rifle is something even a seal like Jake can excel at.

Jakes behavior amazed me. I can't believe he made it through the seal selection process and onto a team.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Sometimes I think "Hell, I could have done that". His run of the finale was something only in my dreams.

The run was impressive, but the only reason it looked so impressive was that zombie mike forgot how to use ghost ring sights on the benelli.

Now how he he'll zombie mike forgot how to shoot ghost ring sights is open or debate.

Top Bottom