• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Captain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2014
    Anyone going may 17th? Topless jeeps that is.

sent from the Gulf of Mexico
    Hurley's Gold

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    True. I'm currently jeepless or I'd try to make it. Hard top on and AC blasting lol.

It sucks not having a jeep. I told my wife last night I have to snag up one last 4.0 tj or lj and keep this one forever. Every time I pull up next to a nice rig I instantly get jeep envy.

Captain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2014
    I may have to do this.

The two most dangerous places in today's world:
    1.) a gun free zone
    2.) your comfort zone

Let me know, we can go down together. I going to camp on the beach.

sent from the Gulf of Mexico

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    One of the beer wenches that use to work for me lives down on Crystal Beach. Thought she would sit out hurricane Ike in her beach house. Needless to say the Coast Guard had to rescue her.

She's always had standing invites for people to come down & visit. The old man who plats Shakespeare took her up on it. He said that there was all these 50+ year old sunbathing women on her deck lounging around naked. Said it look like a bunch of bad leather.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    One of the beer wenches that use to work for me lives down on Crystal Beach. Thought she would sit out hurricane Ike in her beach house. Needless to say the Coast Guard had to rescue her.

She's always had standing invites for people to come down & visit. The old man who plats Shakespeare took her up on it. He said that there was all these 50+ year old sunbathing women on her deck lounging around naked. Said it look like a bunch of bad leather.

HAHAHAHAHA

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

BG1960

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Unincorporated East Harris County
    There used to be a section of beach north of High Island that was a nudist beach. Good Lord that was a nightmare. Always amazed me, Federal Game Wardens would bust us for driving a 1000# side by sides on the beach, but some old perve parading around with his dick flapping in the wind was just fine.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I went to a nude beach in San Diego. Why the **** were 90% of the people there middle aged dudes with nothing but a shirt on? I went back one more time just to make sure I didn't catch it on a bad day-I saw one naked chick playing volley ball. Rest of the team-dudes. Haven't been to a nude beach since.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    And you thought you were going to meet the love of your life there..hahaha. Jokes on you

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Hippie hollow. Cool in the seventies. Clientèle never changed. Sick shit now.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Hippie hollow. Cool in the seventies. Clientèle never changed. Sick shit now.
    Many years ago the wife & I went to Austin for a pro CHL rally. As we were headed for dinner the sun was setting & she wanted a picture of it.

As luck would have it we ended up pulling into Hippy Hollow. Butt naked man thought she wanted his picture. I had to tell in to STFU. I ended up throwing a rock @ him. I think I ruined his buzz.

Top Bottom