• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I want to step up my game. I’ve been an operator for years training extensively both in real life and simulator (CoD, Squad, PavlovVR).

I’m pretty much maxed out my operator gear also. Stippled the grips on my Taurus G3 (basically hand handgun version of the HK rifle). My rifle is already painted camo, though they didn’t have true OD Green or Desert Tan at dollar general, I got the closest matching colors in spray paint. After a couple months the chipping/wear made a really nice camo pattern for the archangel stock I put on my SKS. I haven’t had a chance to test it, but I’m certain I can make first round hits out to 800 yards. It’s been sub MOA (under 1” for non operators) for at least half the shots at the 25 yrd range where I shoot. So stretching it out to 1 mile at 1000 yards shouldn’t be an issue in case I need to take over a designated marksman role.

I also have a 1911 (that’s the gun the SEALs use and have practiced malfunction drills to the point I can clear a stove pipe blind folded almost every time. I can also disassemble and reassemble it in under 30 minutes and hardly ever have any parts left over.

I‘m not going to list all my training because there’s just too much to cover and besides, you never want to show everything you know. Operators understand this. The rest of you won’t understand.

But training is only half the battle. It’s the gear that really matters. Aside from my Custom Tourus and Precision SKS M1 (it’s basically a new model with my mods) I have invested in body armor. I bought a really nice plate carrier from Wish and fabricated my own custom protective plates using my own mix of Spyderwire fishing line (basically Kevlar), paper, and poster of Paris coated in an epoxy resin. I won’t list the details but it should withstand anything up to 300magnum if my match is right.

I’ve got all the other gear like combat boots, cargo pants, sleeveless BRCC shirts, and a headset with built in 2 ways comms, and Mechanics gloves with the knuckle protectors in case I have to engage in hand to hand combat.

My question is where can I go from here? I’ve pretty much maxed myself out. What can I do to take the next step from Operator to Operniner? I’m hoping to be a Gand master opertener before SHTF/TEOTWAWKI and help maintain peace as society rebuilds.

Appreciate any advice from my fellow peacekeepers.
    Lynx Defense

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I may have peed a little. Out of fear of course…..
    Don’t be ashamed. It’s a common response.

I should have put a note at the beginning of the post to warn civilians who aren’t accustomed to this subject matter.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    TL/DR

What's your truck look like, and what decals do you have on it?
    It’s a 2003 Ram 2500 4X4, low profile tires with wheel spacers to kick them about 6” past the fenders. Lowered the back so I can have more situational awareness for spotting drones, etc. Also cut a hole in the bed for custom exhaust stacks and tuned so I can create smoke screens when necessary and evade attackers.

In the back window I have a stripper on a fish hook, “I’d rather be Cummin than Strokin”, “No Fat Chick”, Three percent decal, Gadsden flag, Amy service ribbon, and Johnny pissing in the NRA wearing a GOA hat. Among others.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Look, I get that people are impressed when they interact with real
    Life operators, but I can’t sit hear answering everyone’s questions.

For one, it leads to civilians thinking they can just copy trained tacticians like myself and they just end up getting hurt. I won’t be responsible for that.

And two, I’m on mission and can’t afford the distractions of everyone wanting to leech off of the knowledge I’ve gained from years of training and experience. If you want that knowledge you’ll have to pay for it, and I don’t accept students u less they have proven they have the fortitude to complete it.

That said, yes. My truck has a custom snorkel. And no, I won’t make one for you.

Top Bottom