• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tomservo92

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2012
    The Woodlands, TX
    My wife and I are leaving next week for an eight day trip to the UK. The first four days will be vacation and the last four business. It's our first trip to England and we're really looking forward to it. The only bad thing is no concealed carry so I'm going to feel a bit naked. What's worse is that two days after getting back, I have to get on a plane for a four day trip to the city of pinhead politicians, Chicago. Been there before, not looking forward to going. I'll be counting the minutes until touchdown back in Texas.
    Capitol Armory ad

Last edited:

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Color me crazy, I would never announce on the web when and how long I'd be away from home.

UK, Knightsbridge, a small antique shop off the main road has a 10 or 12 shot revolver in the window. Will you get that price for me?
    ( of course that was 25yrs ago ;) )

Be safe, enjoy

Tomservo92

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2012
    The Woodlands, TX
    Color me crazy, I would never announce on the web when and how long I'd be away from home.

UK, Knightsbridge, a small antique shop off the main road has a 10 or 12 shot revolver in the window. Will you get that price for me?
    ( of course that was 25yrs ago ;) )

Be safe, enjoy

I didn't give exact dates, someone would have to do a lot of digging to figure out my exact address and who says the house will be empty? :)

I'll check on that revolver for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    My wife and I are leaving next Wednesday for an eight day trip to the UK. The first four days will be vacation and the last four business. It's our first trip to England and we're really looking forward to it. The only bad thing is no concealed carry so I'm going to feel a bit naked. What's worse is that two days after getting back, I have to get on a plane for a four day trip to the city of pinhead politicians, Chicago. Been there before, not looking forward to going. I'll be counting the minutes until touchdown back in Texas.

Tips: Carry "throwdown billfold", take good tac-lights, carry a stout walking stick (cane), let hotel or restaurant get your cab, they keep records in Europe. Leave jewelry, bling, etc home. Carry different credit cards from wife's, put copies of passports & iteneraries in luggage, get a "LegSaf" calf band wallet. . . . . Rick

Tomservo92

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2012
    The Woodlands, TX
    Tips: Carry "throwdown billfold", take good tac-lights, carry a stout walking stick (cane), let hotel or restaurant get your cab, they keep records in Europe. Leave jewelry, bling, etc home. Carry different credit cards from wife's, put copies of passports & iteneraries in luggage, get a "LegSaf" calf band wallet. . . . . Rick

Some of that we're already planning (jewelry, credit cards, passport / itinerary copies). The flashlights are a good idea. I hadn't thought of that.

Top Bottom