• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    Not even close to a Zimmerman/Martin case. Z/M was clear-cut self defense. This shit is attempted murder at the least, just going by the (rather sketchy) reports that I've seen.

Edit: corrected mistake. Should've double-checked the article, my bad

Last edited:

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Not even close to a Zimmerman/Martin case. Z/M was clear-cut self defense. This shit is negligent homicide at the least, just going by the (rather sketchy) reports.

Where are you getting that? From this article, the teen seems to still be alive... And there aren't nearly enough details in that article to say one way or the other.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Yep, the charge was attempted second-degree murder so the teen is not dead. The short article actually states "The teen remains hospitalized in critical condition."

Also, "Landry fired one shot at the 14-year-old, who was in Landry's front yard near Landry's car at the time" means the situation was nowhere near the Zimmerman-Martin one. Trayvon was sitting on George Zimmerman cracking the latter's skull into the concrete, it appears this clown shot some kid because he was next to his car. Apparently a review of the crime scene evidence and the evaluation of multiple interviews lead to the charge, it wasn't driven by public opinion as in the Zimmerman case.

I see few similarities, but again it only strengthens my belief that New Orleans is a shithole...

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Yep, the charge was attempted second-degree murder so the teen is not dead. The short article actually states "The teen remains hospitalized in critical condition."

Also, "Landry fired one shot at the 14-year-old, who was in Landry's front yard near Landry's car at the time" means the situation was nowhere near the Zimmerman-Martin one. Trayvon was sitting on George Zimmerman cracking the latter's skull into the concrete, it appears this clown shot some kid because he was next to his car. Apparently a review of the crime scene evidence and the evaluation of multiple interviews lead to the charge, it wasn't driven by public opinion as in the Zimmerman case.

I see few similarities, but again it only strengthens my belief that New Orleans is a shithole...

Well said! (but you've pissed off all the shitholes by using them as a comparison!):rolleyes:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Y'all's replies are correct. When I said "makings of another tragedy"; I was referring to a white adult shot a black teen; which provides fodder for another Jackson // Sharpton "cause celebre" ! From news reports locally, the kid is not expected to survive.

Top Bottom