ARJ Defense ad

Trayvon wasn't an angel! Did the news lie to us?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M1Garand

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    In Treyvon's defense. /sarcasm

tmfingerssmall.jpg

trayvon_steroetype.jpg

Is it wrong that I'm laughing? :B
    Gun Zone Deals

Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Ok ... break time over.

That is code for now I gotta get prepared to listen to "my" self-appointed leadership (Sharpton and his confederates) misrepresent and embarass me and oyhers of my ilk. But, I'm gonna take solace in the fact that the media must be short on white mass murders to paste all over your televisions this week. What we need is another common enemy - where's a good coverup or scandal when you need it.

If any extra terrestrials are reading - I think the media wait list has expired - great time to show yourselves - here's hop'n.

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    Ok ... break time over.

That is code for now I gotta get prepared to listen to "my" self-appointed leadership (Sharpton and his confederates) misrepresent and embarass me and oyhers of my ilk. But, I'm gonna take solace in the fact that the media must be short on white mass murders to paste all over your televisions this week. What we need is another common enemy - where's a good coverup or scandal when you need it.

If any extra terrestrials are reading - I think the media wait list has expired - great time to show yourselves - here's hop'n.

Way past due on some good ET shit.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Zimmerman should have never been arrested. Dude was getting his head beat into the pavement. I think people are going to be afraid to not convict him of something. Welcome to mainstream media mob rule.

Last edited:

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Political Correctness prosecution pure and simple, locals knew it was a good shoot but were scared of riots or federal intervention so we sacrifice Hispanic guy with white name for good of the whole, sad.

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    This was purely an attempt from the left, pouts, and msm to make white gun owners look racist and dangerous. Almost everything we initially heard from the msm when this thing became national news is now known to be a complete lie. They all got caught red handed, but what is being done about it? ..................Nothing

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Trayvon Martin was a thug-in-training. It was difficult to glean this information as the MSM tried it's best to control the narrative but here's the facts:

TM was suspended from school for "allegedly" punching the school bus driver, that's why he wasn't staying at home when this incident happened. He bragged to his homies via text about the incident. TM had also been caught with drug paraphenalia in the past and his Facebook name was "No Limit *****". His parents very quickly shut his Facebook account down after his death. TM had been found with "women's jewelry, break-in tools, and drug paraphenalia in his backpack. Zimmerman is far from a racist, in fact, his grandfather is black and he was simply doing his duty as a member of the neighborhood blockwatch and was returning to his vehicle when TM attacked him. Eyewitnesses saw TM on top of Zimmerman, pummeling him. The voice on the phone, screaming for help was NOT TM, a fact that was confirmed by TM's family. The MSM further inflamed the public by showing old pictures of TM when he was 12 and older pictures of Zimmerman for a previous arrest. The MSM manipulated the narrative in a despicable manner to inflame Blacks and create a firestorm of controversy over what what a cut-and-dried case of self-defence.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Political Correctness prosecution pure and simple, locals knew it was a good shoot but were scared of riots or federal intervention so we sacrifice Hispanic guy with white name for good of the whole, sad.

Remember, the MSM even called Zimmerman a "White" Hispanic, just to make sure Whites were some how blamed for this. They never mentioned that Zimmerman's grandfather is Black, did they?

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    The part that bothers me most is that those "journalists" deliberately falsified audio tracks to make Zimmerman look like he was a racist. They got public opinion whipped up before any "facts" were made public. Now, Zimmerman is in peril regardless of where he goes. Don't forget, Zimmerman is NOT guilty of anything as he hasn't been put on trial. The "journalists" accomplished exactly what they intended and they belong in jail.

Making their dead son's name a trademark then whipping emotions to the boiling point, will bring lots of money into the Martin home. That's just sickening!

The whole situation was a "cluster F"!

Flash

CZ guy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Left of Galveston Bay
    I'm anxiously awaiting our President to give us another quote, something to the effect: "If I had a son, he'd act just like Trayvon did!".......which would be pretty accurate.

Texanjoker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    He may or may not have been an angel, but if the guy would have listened to 911 and been a good witness he wouldn't be in the mess he is in.... instead he wanted to play cop and look where it got him.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    He may or may not have been an angel, but if the guy would have listened to 911 and been a good witness he wouldn't be in the mess he is in.... instead he wanted to play cop and look where it got him.

That would be a great post except for the fact that he DID listen to the 911 operator and was returning to his car as instructed when he was attacked.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013

I won't show where you're wrong as Younggun has already pointed that out but I will say people have every right to patrol their neighborhoods and watch out for their neighbors. This isn't New York where people step over dead bodies in the street and ignore women screaming for help. We look out for each other in my neighborhood and know each other. If a "door-to-door salesman/burglar" is wandering around, I'll guarantee there are several sets of eyes on him/her all the time and I've personally run a few off myself over the years. Times are different now; Obama has emboldened those who feel they aren't moving ahead as fast as they would like and created a false sense of injustice that somehow absolves anyone who steals from others for "wealth redistribution".

Top Bottom