• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    "NEW YORK (AP) — A small bomb caused minor damage to a landmark military recruiting station in the heart of Times Square before dawn Thursday, and police were searching for a hooded bicyclist seen on a surveillance video pedaling away.

The video shows the bicyclist getting off a bike at 3:40 a.m. Thursday and walking toward the building. A minute or so later, the person returned to the bike and rode away. A brief flash and a cloud of white smoke follows."

Death by Firing Squad.

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    I hope they catch this guy.I wonder if he is responsible for the other explosions in the area.

HighVelocity

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    DFW, TX
    Nawww... A good piece of rope is cheap and reusable. Besides, people get shot all the time. I think the visual impact of a hanging would be much greater.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    It is completely unbelievable to me that people can be so blinded by their emotions/fears/hatred that they completely ignore logic and don't realize the sad irony. So this idiot thinks he's going to stop the "baby killing" in another country........by killing some Americans?! What an idiot. Likely a liberal college kid no doubt. They should try reading some of the good stories about the military such as the Aggie that helped getting wheelchairs to disabled Iraqi children which was of course made possible by the Secretary of Defense getting involved and the Army helping out.

Top Bottom